- 13 min ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- 1 hr ago The Brit Awards 2021: Dua Lipa Makes A Retro Splash With Her Yellow Dress And Puffed Hairdo; Wins Big!
- 1 hr ago Bulletproof Coffee Recipe: Here’s How You Can Make It Some Simple Steps
- 2 hrs ago All You Need To Know About Sputnik V, A New COVID-19 Vaccine Approved In India
- News Major Opposition parties write to PM Modi, demand free mass vaccination, suspension of Central Vista project
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Sports Arjuna winning former TT player V Chandrasekhar dies due to COVID complications; Sathiyan, Sharath condole
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Finance April CPI Inflation Softens To 4.29 Per Cent; March IIP Spikes To 22 Percent
- Movies Salman Khan's Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai Will Not Be Screened In Hyderabad Theatres, Here's Why
- Automobiles Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
Virat Kohli has been in the limelight since the beginning of his cricket career. His success in the sport has made him what he is today. Being a sportsman, he focuses very much on his fitness routine.
Virat follows a strict workout routine which includes a combination of cardio exercises and weights to keep him fit physically and mentally.
The Indian cricket captain shared his weightlifting exercise on Twitter with a caption saying, "Always take more time to get the technique right before wanting to take the weight up. Same exercise 3 years apart, regular work and constantly focusing on technique has improved my mobility and full body strength too. So always be patient with learning something new".
Weightlifting is such an effective exercise that will help you build muscles and burns your calories even while at rest. It also has other benefits which include reducing the risk of diabetes, preventing back pain and even helps in fighting depression.
Always take more time to get the technique right before wanting to take the weight up. Same exercise 3 years apart, regular work & constantly focusing on technique has improved my mobility & full body strength too. So always be patient with learning something new. ? ? pic.twitter.com/5z76VZSdXE— Virat Kohli (@imVkohli) August 8, 2019
If you are a beginner and are planning to do follow a weightlifting exercise routine, here are some dos and don'ts:
1. Always warm-up before you start a strength-training exercise. Warm up for at least 5 to 10 minutes either by doing brisk walking or any other aerobic activity.
2. Start with a weight you can lift comfortably 12 to 15 times and learn to do each exercise correctly.
3. Breathe out as you lift the weights and breathe in as you lower the weight.
4. Work all your major muscle like the hips, legs, abdomen, arms, shoulders, chest, and back.
5. Attempt weight training exercise at least two times a week.
6. If an exercise hurts, stop immediately and try it again after a few days or try with less weight.
7. Wear appropriate shoes to protect your feet from slipping or injuring your feet while you are lifting weights.
8. Don't exercise the same muscles two days in a row.
9. Don't overdo your weight-training exercise.
10. Don't rush and rest for about one minute between each exercise.