If you are reading this article, you have either successfully finished the first 5 days of the GM diet and now want to get the 6th one under your belt too, or are planning to start this diet and want all the information before you decide to make a commitment.
So if you are the former, congratulations! You must be feeling a lot lighter now and must have observed a distinct difference in your body in front of the mirror, especially your face. And in just two days you can proudly tell the whole world that you are not just a talker, but a real doer.
So let's not waste any more time in pleasantries and jump right into the nitty-gritty of Day 6.
Note: If you missed our introductory article on the GM Diet Plan, we recommend you read it before you continue.
Day 6: Meat/Cottage Cheese + Vegetables Day
If you hate tomatoes, you can rejoice because on the 6th day of the GM diet you are allowed to eat 500g of meat (or cottage cheese if you are a vegetarian) along with all kinds of vegetables, but no potatoes and tomatoes.
And just like Day 5, the diet recommends you to eat red meat (like beef) on Day 6. But if you do not eat red meat, you can switch this to chicken, turkey, or fish.
The whole point of this menu is to boost your metabolism and reduce your carb cravings by putting before you only high-quality proteins and fiber-rich foods (a.k.a meat and veggies).
Just remember: The GM diet shrinks your appetite drastically. So don't try eating large quantities of meat in one go. You will hurl up your meal afterward that way!
Drink At Least 14 Glasses of Water
You need to increase your water intake once again as meat is a purine-rich food that generates a lot of uric acid waste products in your body. And if you don't drink enough to flush out these toxins, they have a tendency to settle in your joints and lead to gout and inflammation over time.
Therefore, make sure you drink at least 14 glasses of water on this day, which is around 3 - 3.5L of water.
How to Successfully Complete Day 6
Just like the previous days, here are some tips that can help you successfully complete Day 6 of the GM diet.
- On the night of Day 5, make sure your pantry and refrigerator are stocked with all the ingredients required for your Day 6 menu.
- Prepare the complete meal plan for Day 6 with timestamps on the night of Day 5 as well.
- Carry a box of chopped veggies either raw or boiled to keep hunger pangs at bay.
- Have small meals at least 7 - 8 times on this day as your appetite will not allow you to eat a lot at once.
- Drink 2 glasses of water before your meals to reduce the size of your appetite and prepare your body for the high amount of proteins you will be consuming consequently.
- Carry a bottle of water with you and keep yourself hydrated throughout the day.
8 AM - 1 large bowl of boiled veggies and 100g of boiled or braised meat/cottage cheese + 2 glasses of water.
10 AM - 1 bowl of veggies + 2 glasses of water.
12 PM - 100g boiled or sauteed meat/cottage cheese + 2 glasses of water.
2 PM - 1 large bowl of vegetable soup + 100g meat/cottage cheese + 2 glasses of water.
4 PM - 50g meat/cottage cheese + a side of veggies + 2 glasses of water.
6 PM - 100g meat/cottage cheese + 2 glasses of water.
8 PM - 50g meat/cottage cheese + 1 bowl of vegetable soup + 2 glasses of water.
Share This Article!
It's just one...two...and finish line. So make sure you share this article and let all your friends know your progress. Who knows, you might end up inspiring a few of them! #7daydietplan
Read Next - GM Diet Day 7: How to Lose 7kgs in 7 Days
- 10 Things No One Told About The Paleo Diet
- Does Garlic Help In Weight Loss? Here’s What You Should Know
- This Is How Makhanas Help In Weight Loss
- How To Use Triphala For Weight Loss
- How Do Pistachios Help In Weight Loss?
- 5 Green Juice Recipes For Weight Loss
- 7 Simple Tricks To Reduce 500 Calories From Your Diet To Lose Weight!
- 9 Ayurveda Tips For Weight Loss
- How Kareena Kapoor Lost Her Weight After Pregnancy?
- Bhumi Pednekar's Weight Loss Diet Plan Is What Will Motivate You Today
- How to Lose Weight Without Counting Calories
- How Sleep And Weight Loss Are Connected