If you have successfully completed the first 4 days of the GM diet, then congratulations! The finish line is in sight now.
And the best part is: you are going to love the 5th day.
Note: If you have not read the introductory article on the GM Diet Plan, we recommend you give it a read before you proceed with this one.
Day 5: Meat/Cottage Cheese + Tomatoes Day
If you are a non-vegetarian, you are going to love Day 5 of the GM diet because today you are allowed to eat only meat and tomatoes.
And while the original GM diet recommends beef, you can always switch the red meat to chicken, ground turkey, or seafood. Just make sure that you do not have more than 500g of meat all total.
And if you are a vegetarian, don't worry! You can switch out the meat and have cottage cheese instead.
After all, the whole purpose of this meal plan is to improve your metabolism and burn fat faster.
Drink 14 Glasses of Water if You Eat Meat
You need to drink at least 3 - 3.5L of water on Day 5 if you are a non-vegetarian because having too much meat increases the uric acid level in your blood, which can lead to joint inflammation, pain, and gout.
How to Successfully Complete Day 5: Tips
- Make sure your refrigerator is well-stocked on the night before.
- Prepare a meal plan with the exact menu and time stamps on the night before as well.
- Buy skinless meat for consumption as the skin adds on extra fat.
- Eat at least 6 - 7 meals on this day because you will find it difficult to eat larger amounts of meat in one go.
- You cannot skip the tomatoes even if you do not like them. So make tomato soup instead if you cannot have the whole ones.
- Carry a box of sauteed meat with you and munch on them whenever you are hungry.
8 AM - 1 bowl of tomato soup + a side of boiled or braised meat/cottage cheese (100g) + 2 glasses of water.
10 AM - 50g sauteed meat/cottage cheese + 2 glasses of water.
12 PM - 50g sauteed meat/cottage cheese + 1 tomato + 2 glasses of water.
2 PM - 100g boiled and lightly seasoned meat/cottage cheese + 1 bowl of tomato soup + 2 glasses of water.
4 PM - 50g sauteed meat/cottage cheese + 2 glasses of water.
6 PM - 50g sauteed meat/cottage cheese + 1 tomato + 2 glasses of water.
8 PM - 100g boiled/baked and lightly seasoned meat/cottage cheese + 1 bowl of tomato soup + 2 glasses of water.
Share This Article!
The finish line looms near. Share this article and let your friends know that they need to cheer you on a little extra hard now. #7daydietplan
Read Next - GM Diet Day 6: How to Lose 7kgs in 7 Days
- What To Eat For Breakfast When Trying To Lose Weight
- 10 Best Fruits That Burn Belly Fat
- 10 Benefits Of Eating Spinach Every Day
- How Many Carbs Should One Eat In A Day To Lose Weight
- How Many Calories Is Healthy To Lose Weight?
- Best Time To Eat Banana For Weight Loss
- 10 Awesome Health Benefits Of Fish Oil
- 10 Health Benefits Of Gelatin You Should Know
- Does Eating Salad Every Day Help You Lose Weight?
- Metabolism Boosters: 15 Calorie-Burning Foods That Will Help You Lose Weight
- 10 Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach
- 9 Health Benefits Of Brown Rice
- 8 Telling Signs You Have An STD