- 11 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 11 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 12 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 13 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Weight lifting is the best form of exercise that exists on this planet. And yes, it is the most sought after workout as it sculpts you and transforms your whole figure. It just gives you power and self-esteem.
Also Read: How To Do 100 Pushups A Day
But what nobody talks about is the danger involved in lifting weights. Yes, we all glamourised weight lifting and therefore, we try to lift heavy without knowing about certain safety measures.
Also Read: Why You Must Eat Well And Play More
And on the other side, gym accidents have injured many and lifting mistakes have hurt many. It doesn't mean that you should stay away from lifting but taking precautions and knowing more about lifting could help. Read on...
Bone fractures and muscle sprains are very common in those who lift weights regularly. And if you are doing them without expert's supervision, you are inviting danger.
Also, some people drop weights while lifting which could cause serious damage. Your body parts would be literally crushed under those weights if such an accident occurs.
When you get addicted to weight lifting, you may sometimes push boundaries ambitiously and this will overload your muscles and cause terrible soreness. A bit of soreness indicates torn muscles waiting for growth but chronic soreness may indicate sever damage to the muscle fibres.
When you ignore proper form, your back may get terribly injured and this could cripple the body severely.
Those who over train may suffer insomnia, muscle pain, fatigue and mood swings. In fact, over training could also impact immunity levels.
If you don't consume enough protein to feed your muscles, they may never recover properly from the damage caused by lifting weights.
You need to consult your doctor before you lift weights. Also, you need to lift under the supervision of a trainer or an expert. And then, taking certain safety measures like wearing gloves and a belt to protect your back is necessary.