- Sports Shoaib Akhtar rates Sachin Tendulkar the best, Virat Kohli best among modern batsmen
- Movies Mahesh Babu-Rajamouli Movie First Look Out? Fan-Made Poster Goes Viral!
- Finance Kotak Mahindra Bank Shares Trade Higher On QIP Launch
- News Amid reports of rift, Uddhav Thackeray to meet alliance partners today
- Technology Realme Watch Review: Best Budget Fitness Tracker Disguised As A Smartwatch
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Introduces Finance Scheme Offers For New Car Buyers: Repayments With Flexible EMIs
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Be it ethnic or western, when it comes to fashion, no one can beat our celebrity divas in the style game. Even if it's a casual dress or a simple sari, the way the actresses present themselves majorly impresses and inspires us. Recently, Kiara Advani and Lisa Ray sported pink and grey saris respectively and gave us goals. So, let us take a close look at their saris and decode it.
Kiara Advani In A Pink Sari
For the recent promotional round of Good Newwz, Bollywood actress Kiara Advani donned a baby pink sari by Akanksha Gajria. Her sari was accentuated by lavender and dark-pink shade sequins. Styled by Eka Lakhani, she draped the pallu of her sari in a nivi style and teamed it with a strappy plunging-neckline plain blouse. The actress accessorised her look with silver-toned exquisite open choker neckpiece, which came from Mahesh Notandass Fine Jewellery. Kiara left her mid-parted layered tresses loose and spruced up her look with slight contouring marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, light-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade. Though Kiara Advani's sari was pretty but her choker neckpiece was what caught all our attention.
Lisa Ray In A Grey Sari
For an event in Pune, the Canadian actress Lisa Ray opted for a grey-hued chanderi sari by Pranay Baidya, which featured intricate checkered patterns and contrasting red & black borders followed by crochet lace. Styled by Who Wore What When, she draped the pallu in a nivi style and paired it with a half-sleeved V-shaped plunging neckline plain silver blouse. The actress accessorised her look with red-stone and green-pearl detailed choker neckpiece from Goenka India. She further painted her nails grey. Slight contouring marked by filled brows, mascara, and pink lip shade elevated her look. She let loose her sleek tresses. Lisa Ray looked elegant in her grey sari.
So, what do you think about their sari looks? Do let us know in the comment section.