- 1 hr ago Ram Mandir Bhoomi Poojan: Narendra Modi Lays The First Brick And Says It’s A Golden Day
- 1 hr ago 7 Amazing Health Benefits Of Psyllium Husk (Isabgol) You Should Know
- 3 hrs ago We Are Sure You Would Want To Bookmark Dia Mirza’s Cotton Muslin Jamdani Saree
- 3 hrs ago Grooming Kit For Women: 10 Products That Are Absolute Essentials
- News Book those directly involved in hooch tragedy for murder: Punjab CM to police chief
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2020: Hyundai Creta Outsells Kia Seltos For Third Month In A Row
- Technology Realme 6 Pro Newly Launched Lightning Red Color Variant Goes Live On Flipkart
- Movies Katrina Kaif's Date With Amazon Prime Video’s Bandish Bandits Seems Like A Perfect One
- Sports Steve Smith happy about retaining Ashes but disappointed to have drawn the series to England
- Finance HP Starts Manufacturing Operations Near Chennai Facility
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Born on 1 May 1988, Anushka Sharma is one of the most glamorous and popular actresses in the Bollywood industry. With her brilliant performance on-screen, the actress has bagged many awards and now she is also among the highest-paid actresses. Not just awards, but the diva has also won the hearts of audience with her charming personality. On the fashion front too, Anushka has impressed us with her sartorial choices, especially the traditional numbers. From lehengas to sarees to suits, the Sultan actress has nailed all her ethnic looks and given us us major fashion goals.
As Anushka Sharma turns a year older today, let us take a close look at her beautiful traditional looks and decode it.
Anushka Sharma In Multi-Hued Lehenga
Anushka Sharma looked extremely beautiful in a multi-hued printed lehenga, which was accentuated by black embellished border. She teamed it with a half-sleeved plunging neckline black blouse that featured multi-hued floral patterns and completed her look with a matching sheer net dupatta. The PK actress accessorised her look with a pair of ethnic drop earrings, heavy choker, bangles, and black nail paint. Slight contouring marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, heavy mascara, highlighted cheekbones, and light-pink lip shade spruced up her look. Anushka pulled back her mid-parted sleek tresses into a low ponytail.
Anushka Sharma In A Red Saree
Anushka Sharma looked like a beautiful Indian bride in a red saree. Her saree was accentuated by white floral patterns and a few embellishments. She draped the pallu of her saree in a nivi style and paired it with a matching blouse. Her jewellery game was also strong. The Ae Dil Hai Mushkil actress opted for gold-toned chandelier earrings, red bangles, and silver-toned ring. Her makeup was highlighted by vermilion, red tikka, black tiny bindi, black kohl, and light-pink lip shade. She pulled back her mid-parted sleek tresses into a bun and adorned it with red floral accessory.
Anushka Sharma In A White Suit
Anushka Sharma sported a pretty white ethnic suit and looked elegant in it. Her ensemble consisted of a half-sleeved round-collar kurti, which featured button-detailing and printed border on the sleeves. She draped the matching dupatta over her either shoulder that was accentuated by subtle checkered patterns. The Jab Tak Hai Jaan actress upped her look with a pair of jhumkis, bangle, and ring. She pulled back her statement tresses into a hairdo and wrapped up her look with filled thick brows, tiny bindi, smoky eyes, and lip shade.
Anushka Sharma In A Mint Green Printed Saree
Anushka Sharma wore a mint-green saree and looked extremely stunning. Her saree was accentuated by multi-hued floral prints and silver embellished border. She draped the pallu of her saree in a nivi style and paired it with matching sleeveless blouse. The NH 10 actress accessorised her look with a pair of heavy gold-toned earrings and ring. The diva pulled back her mid-parted messy tresses into a low bun and elevated her look with pointed brows, kohled eyes, light eye shadow, curled lashes, tiny bindi, soft blush, and matte pink lip shade.
Anushka Sharma In A Shimmering Mint Green Saree
Anushka Sharma opted for a mint-green shimmering saree, which was accentuated by silver sequins and laced border. She draped the pallu in a nivi style and teamed it with a strappy plunging-neckline matching plain blouse. The Zero actress notched up her look with green-stone detailed earrings, heavy choker, wrist band, and rings. Slight contouring marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, light eye shadow, highlighted pink cheekbones, and pink lip shade rounded out her look. Anushka pulled back her tresses into a low voluminous ponytail.
We absolutely loved all the traditional looks of Anushka Sharma. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Happy Birthday, Anushka Sharma!
Pic Credits: Anushka Sharma