- 6 hrs ago Eat Right To Keep Your Teeth Strong And Healthy
- 8 hrs ago Masaba Masaba: The Engaging Trailer Gives A Peek Into The Success And Struggles Of Masaba Gupta
- 9 hrs ago Happy 74th Independence Day 2020: Ways To Celebrate This Day During This Pandemic
- 10 hrs ago 15 Foods That May Help Prevent The Common Cold
- Sports Barcelona 2-8 Bayern Munich: Bundesliga champions obliterate dismal Blaugrana to book semifinal spot
- News Independence Day: Major Shweta Pandey to assist PM Modi unfurling tricolour at Red Fort
- Movies Khuda Haafiz Movie Review: Vidyut Jammwal's Earnest Act Stops You From Bidding Goodbye To The Film
- Technology Realme C12 With 6,000mAh Battery Goes Official: Price And Specifications
- Finance SEBI Imposes Fine On SBI, LIC, BoB For Not Complying With Mutual Fund Norms
- Automobiles Kia Sonet Variants, Dimensions & Engine Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
After the government imposed state lockdown due to coronavirus outbreak, our lives have surely become difficult and boring. But amid pandemic, one positive thing that happened is reduction in air pollution as there has been limited vehicle movement. Taking the same concept, recently, Alia Bhatt's best friend Akansha Ranjan Kapoor did a cover shoot for Reverie India magazine's anniversary special issue. Dressed up in a crop tee and distressed denims, the actress looked super cool and the background with fresh flowers, birds flying in the clear sky and pollution-free environment, gave fresh and positive vibes. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
View this post on Instagram
Here’s our second cover of the anniversary special issue with Akansha Ranjan Kapoor @akansharanjankapoor This hand-illustrated cover depicts that Earth’s Ozone layer is healing during this quarantine period. The skies are clearer, we notice different species of birds, there is freshness in the air - this is what we live for, isn’t? Concept and Cover Story by @mitalig_ and @shahriyar_adil Cover illustration by @thebrowneyebrunette Agency @hypenq_pr #ourearthishealing #reverieindia #ankansharanjankapoor #guilty #reveriefashion #reverielove
A post shared by Reverie, India (@reverie.india) on
So, for the cover shoot, Akansha Ranjan Kapoor opted for a half-sleeved round-collar white crop tee, which had the word 'fame' printed on it. She teamed her tee with light blue distressed denim jeans that featured red stripes on both sides. The Guilty actress went jewellery-free and let her cool attire do all the talking.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Akansha Ranjan slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone and cheekbones. Filled thick brows, kohled eyes, light-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and light pink lip shade rounded out her look. The diva let loose her mid-parted long highlighted curly tresses and looked pretty.
Akansha's cool outfit is what you can sport at malls, restaurants, or any other casual outing. What caught our attention was the quote in the cover picture that said, 'Our Earth Is Healing'. Well, we hope it continues even after the lockdown ends.
Meanwhile, do not forget to share your thoughts on this attire of Akansha Ranjan Kapoor.
Pic Credits: Akansha Ranjan Kapoor