- 45 min ago Maharana Pratap Jayanti: 16 Lesser Known Facts About The Great Rajput King
- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 25 May 2020
- 18 hrs ago What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 21 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan At Cannes Film Festival: Best Beauty Moments Of The Actress
- Finance Indian Stock Markets Closed, Asia Trade Higher
- Movies Eid 2020: Four Memorable Eid Releases That Bollywood Has Seen Over The Years
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- News As domestic flight ops resume, States issue SOPs for flyers
- Sports Georgian tennis star Basilashvili charged with assaulting ex-wife
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Currently, Bollywood actress Kiara Advani is on a professional high as she has a lot of films in her kitty and one of them is a drama film Guilty, which is slated to release on 6 March, 2020 on Netflix. The film also marks the debut of Alia Bhatt's best friend Akansha Ranjan Kapoor. Yesterday, a special screening event was held in Mumbai, where the divas arrived in their fashionable best. So, let us take a close look at their outfits, which gave casual fashion goals.
Kiara Advani In A Purple Top & White Pants
Kiara Advani sported a sleeveless V-shaped plunging neckline purple crop top. She paired her top with high-waist white flared pants and completed her look with transparent-strapped white sandals. The actress carried a white jacket and a matching semi-circle shaped sling bag that featured golden chain detailing. She accessorised her look with a double-layered gold-toned chain neckpiece. Kiara let loose her mid-parted sleek tresses and sharply contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, highlighted cheekbones, and pink lip shade spruced up her look.
Akansha Ranjan Kapoor In A Black Dress
Akansha Ranjan Kapoor opted for a boyfriend-sleeved V-shaped plunging neckline black mini dress, which featured ruffle detailing at the hem. She paired her stunning black dress with transparent-strapped nude-hued heels. The diva upped her look with a pair of gold-toned hoops and black wrist bands. Slight contouring marked by filled pointed brows, highlighted cheekbones, and light pink lip shade enhanced her look. Akansha left her mid-parted short tresses loose.
So, what do you think about their outfits? Do let us know in the comment section.