- 49 min ago Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- 3 hrs ago What Is Psychedelic Therapy? Benefits And Risks Of The Future Of Mental Health Treatment
- 5 hrs ago On Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Birthday, Her Fashion From Movies Including Jab We Met And Omkara
- 9 hrs ago Expert Article: Nutritional Care And Challenges In Feeding A Patient With Alzheimer’s
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- Movies Revealed: Varun Dhawan And Kriti Sanon-Starrer Bhediya's Plot
- Sports Messi ruled out of PSG's next match through injury, doubtful to face Guardiola's Man City
- News Narendra Modi, French President Macron discuss Indo-Pacific cooperation, Afghanistan crisis
- Automobiles New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- Education MHT CET Admit Card 2021 Released For PCB Group, Download Hall Ticket From cetcell.mahacet.org
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
- Finance Pension Alert: Dearness Relief For These CPF Beneficiaries Hiked To 356% Of Basic Ex-Gratia
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has many doppelgängers and after Manasi Naik and Mahlagha Jaberi, Ammuzz Amrutha has also gained popularity as Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's look-alike. A Tik Tok influencer, Ammuzz Amrutha aka Amrutha Saju frequently lip-syncs Aishwarya Rai's dialogues and songs and also copies her outfits from her famous movies.
Ammuzz Amrutha looked like a spitting image of the former Miss World once, when she got dressed in a heavy red lehenga, which she upped with elaborate gold jewellery, and she also did her makeup in a way that made her resemble Aishwarya Rai Bachchan even more. On the other occasion, she wore a pink ensemble that featured dotted patterns and her hairstyling and expression were exactly like Aishwarya's in her first few movies.
Apart from that we also loved her saree look, where you couldn't make out the difference between Aishwarya Rai and her. The middle-parted bun, the light makeup, and her look were so much like Aishwarya Rai's. The one in the white attire with a dupatta draped on her head reminded us of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in Taal. Amrutha Saju dresses up Aishwarya Rai pretty regularly and which is why she has become an internet sensation.
Don't you think Amrutha Saju resembles Aishwarya Rai Bachchan? Let us know that.