- 6 hrs ago Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
- 8 hrs ago Prominent Chennai Hospital Perform India’s First True Robotic Bariatric Surgery Using Robotic Staplers
- 9 hrs ago Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s Bridal Look Is Winning The Social Media; Kudos To Stylist Preetham Jukalker
- 11 hrs ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- Finance Airlines To Operate At 85% Of Pre-Covid Domestic Flights: Civil Aviation Ministry
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT Finale: Pratik Sehajpal Is 1st Confirmed Contestant Of Bigg Boss 15; Here's When It'll Be Aired!
- Sports Burnley 0-1 Arsenal: Odegaard secures back-to-back wins for Gunners
- Automobiles Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- News Govt hikes domestic flight capacity to 85%
- Education Schools In Rajasthan To Reopen For Classes 6 To 8 From September 20
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G Might Discontinued In India Soon
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Shivratri is one of the biggest festivals in India that is commemorated in every state differently. But, the undertone is the same, that is to keep a fast and worship Lord Shiva.
On Shivratri, people have only certain foods like fruits during the vrat. Banana is one such fruit that can provide you ample energy during your fasting period.
Today, we shall be sharing with you this easy banana salad recipe that would not take much time in preparation. All you need are a few simple ingredients. Take a look.
Serves - 4
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
1. Bananas - 2 (chopped)
2. Mint leaves - ¼th cup
3. Fresh curd - ¾th cup (whipped)
4. Sugar - 2 tsp
5. Salt as per taste
6. Ground pepper as per taste
7. Lemon juice - a few drops
8. Cucumber - ½ cup (roughly chopped)
9. Peanuts - 1 tbsp (roasted and crushed)
10. Dill leaves - ½ tbsp (finely chopped)
Also Read: Simple vrat recipes for Shivratri
1. Take whisked curd into a big bowl and add mint leaves. Add sugar, salt and pepper into it. Mix everything well. Keep it aside.
2. Now, take another bowl and start preparing the main salad. Take chopped bananas in the bowl and sprinkle a bit lemon juice into it.
3. Add chopped cucumber, salt, peanuts and chopped dill leaves into it. Now, add the curd dressing into the bowl.
4. Then, toss all the ingredients well.
Your banana salad is ready. On Shivratri, this can be a wonderful dish to have. This salad will keep you feeling full for long and also help you remain active during your fast.