- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 11 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 13 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News JEE Main 2020 results declared: Direct link to download
- Finance Should You Say "Yes" To The Yes Bank Shares?
- Technology Poco F2 Lite With Snapdragon 765 And 5000 mAh Battery Live Images Hit The Web
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Snacks are a must have when you are relaxing during the weekends. A lazy day, with a cup of hot tea, a plate full of crunchy snacks to munch on and a lovely conversation with friends and family. Nothing can beat this experience.
So, to prepare some of the best snacks during the weekend, we have this collection of the best snacks for weekend.
Pakoras, cutlets and other types of snacks are a delightful treat when you are in a relaxed mood. So, take a look at these sumptuous snack recipes which is sure to make your taste-buds crave for more. Here are the best snacks which you can try this weekend.
As it is the season of cauliflower or gobi, here is the gobi pakora recipe. It is tasty, crisp and easy to prepare as well.
As pakoras are the best evening snack, try the recipe. The new potatoes pakora can be easily prepared. Boldsky has added a special ingredient which makes the evening snack all the more delicious. We have added methi (fenugreek leaves) to change the taste a little.
Fenugreek leaves are easily available at this time of the season. All you have to do is get them to your kitchen and fry up these healthy and crispy delights which is sure to make your taste-buds happy.
If you are looking for something spicy, crispy and delicious then this is something you must try out.Making maddur vada is quite simple and easy.
It is one of the best snacks to try. The spicy filling of green peas in a crispy kachori is something you shouldd not miss.
Potato fritters or potato bajjis as it is widely known is an easy recipe which you can try out this weekend. If your family loves the taste of potatoes, then you should definitely try this yummy friend snack.
Chatpati hariyali tikki is a tangy snack recipe which is a must try for vegetarians as well as non vegetarians. This delightful snack is prepared using two healthy ingredients - spinach and green peas. Along with the health, the taste is taken care of by the spices which are added to it. The chat masala adds the tangy kick to this delicious snack.
Have these Chatpate Chane for breakfast or for snacks, you are going to love this dish. And the bonus is that these are very healthy. Reduce the chilli if making for kids and you have a nice lunchbox option too.
Also known as egg pakora or egg bhajji, it is a fried and crisp snack that is filling and tastes yummy too. You do not even need too many ingredients to prepare egg bonda.
Stuffed bread pakora is an improvised form of the regular bread pakora. This pakora is prepared using potato stuffing inside the bread. You can always experiment with the stuffing of your choice. Try using paneer, cheese or even minced chicken if you are a non-vegetarian.