- 1 min ago How To Get Pink Lips Naturally At Home
- 22 min ago Are You Pregnant? 15 Symptoms To Watch Out For
- 52 min ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 1 hr ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- Movies Rangoli Chandel Insults Karan Johar As He Praises Kangana Ranaut & Extends An Olive Branch To Her
- News Cabinet approves raising abortion upper limit to 24 weeks; bill to be tabled in next Parl session
- Finance ICICI Bank Introduces ‘iBox' For Self-Service Delivery Of Debit, Credit Cards, Cheques
- Sports Premier Badminton League: Pune 7 Aces take on Chennai Superstarz
- Technology HyperX Fury Ultra Gaming Mouse Pad With 360-Degree RGB Lighting Launched In India
- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Saarthara saartharu noai
Those who seek God"s grace and severe all other bonds,
Will be effectively free of all worldly sorrows.
One who is free from all attachments, with God"s help, will be able to free himself from all other griefs.
The word-root 'Saar' has been variously used here as a poetic artifice.
The same idea of this Kural has been adopted in Jeevakachinthamani as below:
'Iraivatpaenichch saarbaruthuidhi' (Seevakachinthaamani: -1221)
It is apparently in this context that Plato said,
'Every soul parts unwillingly with Truth".
For when it does, pain and grief inevitably follow.
The natural tendency should, therefore, be to cut all attachments and arrive at the Truth and eliminate sorrow.