- 3 hrs ago Labyrinthitis: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago Can Diabetics Donate Blood? Everything You Need To Know
- 4 hrs ago Q-Rious 2019: A Corporate Networking Event For LGBTQ+ Community Is Going To Be Held In Delhi
- 4 hrs ago Malavika Mohanan Makes Us Want To Up Our Dress Game With Casual Outfits
- Sports IPL 2020: Full list of players retained, released, traded, purse available ahead of auction in December
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A01 Clears FCC Hinting Imminent Launch
- Automobiles Jawa Perak: Top Features To Know About One Of India's First Bobber-Style 300cc Motorcycle
- News "A pattern of harassment" emerging, says Amnesty India on CBI raids
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 46 - Will Mahira and Paras be the next duo to part ways in the Bigg Boss house?
- Finance Why Did Bharti Airtel Shares Gain In Trade On Friday Despite Massive Q2 Loss?
- Travel Jabalpur - A Dream Destination For All Seasons
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
Noopur Singh from Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh in India was declared dead at birth and thrown in the garbage by the doctors of Kanpur hospital until a relative noticed that she was alive and picked her up. Due to the negligence of the doctors, the baby girl grew up as a physically challenged person.
But, as destiny would have it, Noopur Singh got to be on the hot seat on Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC), a celebrated quiz show which is hosted by the legendary actor Amitabh Bachchan. Noopur Singh answered 12 questions correctly and won Rs 12.5 lakh as prize money.
Noopur Singh was born to a farmer Ramkumar Singh and his wife Kalpana Singh. Her mother informed that Noopur was a good student and was on the merit list in the Intermediate examination and even cleared her B.Ed entrance test.
The proud mother spoke about Noopur's journey to KBC, and revealed that she used to answer all questions correctly before the contestants when the show would air on television.
Despite medical negligence, Noopur's mother holds no grudges against the doctors who were responsible for her disability. Noopur' story is inspiring for other men and women to not give up in life.