- News Shaheen Bagh protests peaceful, people facing difficulties due to block roads: Interlocutor tells SC
- Sports Hero ISL 2019-20: Goa to host final on March 14, says Nita Ambani
- Technology Airtel Offering Extra Data To Its Broadband Customers
- Movies Bheeshma Day 2 Collection: Nithiin, Rashmika Mandanna Starrer Earns Decent Numbers At The Box Office
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Noopur Singh from Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh in India was declared dead at birth and thrown in the garbage by the doctors of Kanpur hospital until a relative noticed that she was alive and picked her up. Due to the negligence of the doctors, the baby girl grew up as a physically challenged person.
But, as destiny would have it, Noopur Singh got to be on the hot seat on Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC), a celebrated quiz show which is hosted by the legendary actor Amitabh Bachchan. Noopur Singh answered 12 questions correctly and won Rs 12.5 lakh as prize money.
Noopur Singh was born to a farmer Ramkumar Singh and his wife Kalpana Singh. Her mother informed that Noopur was a good student and was on the merit list in the Intermediate examination and even cleared her B.Ed entrance test.
The proud mother spoke about Noopur's journey to KBC, and revealed that she used to answer all questions correctly before the contestants when the show would air on television.
Despite medical negligence, Noopur's mother holds no grudges against the doctors who were responsible for her disability. Noopur' story is inspiring for other men and women to not give up in life.