- 11 min ago Kangana Ranaut Looks Drop Dead Gorgeous In A Beautiful Glittering Sari At An Award Show
- 33 min ago Little Things That Will Make You Happy, And No, It’s Not Sex!
- 36 min ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Pantsuit Or Shraddha Kapoor’s Jumpsuit, Whose Red Outfit Looks Better?
- 1 hr ago Deepika Padukone Proves Her Airport Fashion Has Become More Nonconformist And Fuss-free
- Sports Sunil Gavaskar raises funds for over 600 child heart surgeries during his USA tour
- Movies Kiara Advani Is A Busy Bee; South Cinema Finding It Hard To Get Her Dates?
- News Indo-US ties on upward trajectory: Jaishankar ahead of PM’s US visit
- Automobiles Petrol & Diesel Prices In India To Increase Due To Drone Attacks On Saudi Arabian Oil Fields
- Technology Jays m-Seven Truly Wireless Earbuds With 9.5 Hours Battery Life Launched For Rs. 8,999
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Men who go on a first date come back confused wondering whether the woman they met liked them or not. But it depends more on how you behaved during the date and how much you smiled and made things feel better.
Also Read: Signs You Are A Henpecked Husband
Yes, a smile is the first invitation you give to the world to knock the doors of your heart, says a study. Without a smile, you may not be attractive for women at least in the first look.
If you wish to know why a man should smile, read on...
A new study which was done to learn how certain behaviours bring men and women closer in social interactions claims that a man's words, attitude and even his smile plays a very big role in making him attractive or repulsive.
Verbal communication is only a small step to look attractive. Smile is the biggest non-verbal gesture that can make a man look attractive.
After studying more than 50 couples, researchers understood that a smile and eye contact can bring men and women together more than anything else during the initial meetings.
A guy who smiles is considered as approachable and friendly and a guy who wears a serious look may be considered as unapproachable at least in the initial meeting.
A man who is compassionate, smiles and shows care scores big during the first meeting. Women feel better to hang out with such men.
Men who smile can first make the woman relax in their company. And when the conversation starts, a man who talks less and allows the woman to talk more and listens carefully can score well. That shows his patience.
Generally, men wear a serious look in an attempt to look sexy and hot. And men think that smiling isn't a masculine trait. This study proved that opinion wrong.