- 32 min ago 10 Awesome Health Benefits Of Cocoa Powder You Never Knew
- 1 hr ago Can Chia Seeds Help Reduce Belly Fat?
- 1 hr ago Umang 2020: Kriti Sanon, Shraddha Kapoor, And Other Actresses In Stunning Lehengas
- 2 hrs ago 8 Things You Can Say To Your Partner And Make Them Feel Guilty For Cheating On You
- News GSAT-30: All 3 orbit raising manoeuvers completed successfully, says ISRO
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Himanshi Khurana Responds To The Suicide Comment Made By Shehnaz Gill’s Father
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale: Exchange Offers On Samsung, LG, Redmi, OnePlus and More Mobiles
- Sports Faf du Plessis responds to exit rumours, claims Wanderers Test against England could be his last at home
- Automobiles Hero Electric Flash Scooter Limited Period Discounts: Benefits And Offers Up To Rs 10,500
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Haryana In 2020
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
Having great and satisfying sex is not a bad thing, but in case you are planning to do it with your ex-partner, think twice! Also, it can be risky for you in the long run.
You and your ex-partner may have shared a great bond but decided to part ways due to some issues, and now all of a sudden you have started missing the physical intimacy that you shared with your ex. Even if you know that this is not a very healthy thing to do in the long run, but you end up having sex with him/her anyway. However, sex with ex-partner can seem good at times because it is more like no strings attached and you can come and go in each other's lives as you both please. But, every choice in life comes with its own set of pros and cons and you should know them well before you jump into something like this.
Check out the reasons, why it is better to stay away from when it comes to having sex with your ex-partner.
1. It Can Lead To An Unwanted Drama
You may think that you and your ex-partner won't be having any emotional bond and hence you can have an amazing sex life. But, do you know that it can lead to unwanted drama where either of you may develop some emotions and want to get back in the relationship? Also, if either of you gets in a relationship with someone, the other person may become jealous. This can then lead to unnecessary drama.
2. You May Regret Later
Initially, you may enjoy having sex with your ex-partner and think this is what you have been missing after the breakup. But then you must know, this can make you regret it in the future. Such as your ex-partner can take advantage of you. Your ex may be happy to have sex with you, without making any commitments. Watching your ex-partner walking out after sex and hanging out with other intimate partners can make you feel miserable and maybe humiliating for you. Also, at times, your ex-partner may dig up the old things which can hurt you.
Also read: How To Ask For More Sex From Your Partner
3. Moving On Can Become Difficult
People tend to do things in order to move post-break-up. Having sex with your ex can stop you from moving on. Even if you do not wish, you may end up overthinking about the reasons that ended your relationship. Also, you might not feel good enough to find someone new or go on dates with someone else.
4. It Can Create Problems In Your Relationship
Even if you love your current partner and feel like spending your entire life with him or her, being involved in a physical relationship with your ex can be risky for your relationship. For that reason, if your current partner comes to know about your physical relationship with your ex then he or she may lose faith in you.
5. You Might Feel Emotionally Unstable
Even if you decided you won't let emotions come in between you and your ex-partner, emotions can take a toll on you. Since both of you were together in the past and now that you know there are no such things, you may feel dejected. Your ex-partner may see you just as a sexual partner and will prefer being with other people after having sex. Also, he or she may be dating someone and will come to you only when there is a sexual need. Thus, this can actually make you feel like a filler that your partner will use to fill gaps in his life and when he/she is done with their sexual needs, they will leave you behind and move on.
No doubt having a sexual relationship with your ex is a slippery slope. Therefore, it is better to avoid taking that road and look for someone who not only loves you but makes you feel special. If you are happy in your relationship, it will reflect automatically.