- 16 min ago International Tiger Day 2021: Perceptions Around Tiger And Leopard-Patterned Outfits
- 3 hrs ago August 2021: List Of Indian Festivals Falling In This Month
- 4 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan Exudes Pink Power With Her Intricately-Designed Lehenga Set; Perfect For Attending Weddings
- 7 hrs ago 10 Common Foods And Drinks That Can Cause Stomach Pain; How Many Of These Do You Eat Regularly?
- News Republic day violence: Delhi court grants anticipatory bail to Lakha Sidhana
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Mary Kom stunned with judges' decision despite winning 2 out of 3 rounds against Columbian boxer
- Technology Google Pixel 5 and Pixel 4a 5G Listings Removed Ahead Of Pixel 6 Launch; Are They Discontinued?
- Movies Randeep Hooda Appeals To Karnataka CM To Take Action Against Gruesome Murder Of 60 Monkeys In The State
- Education NEP 2020: PM Modi Launches ‘AI For All’ Initiative, Aims To Train 1 Million Indians In A Year
- Automobiles Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Second-Phase To Begin Next Week In India: Here Are All The Details
- Finance 3 High-Rated Aggressive Hybrid Mutual Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Nicoise salad is a salad that originated in the French city of Nice. It is traditionally made of tomatoes, hard-boiled eggs, Niçoise olives, anchovies, and dressed with olive oil. This salad is absolutely light on the tummy and is full of flavours of olives, nicoise.
It also uses egg, which makes it all the more healthy. All those who are looking for various options for salads can try this recipe at home. You might like it. Here's the recipe from Chef MS Bhandari, take a look.
Recipe By: Chef MS Bhandari
Recipe Type: Salad
Roman lettuce - a few leaves
Capsicum - ½ cup
Yellow pepper - ½ cup
Red pepper - ½ cup
Cucumber - ½ cup
Hard boiled eggs - 2
Boiled potato - ½
Tuna fish - 1 cup
For The Dressing
Yellow mustard - 3 tbsp
Extra-virgin olive oil - 2 tbsp
White wine vinegar - 2 tbsp
Salt - to taste
Crushed pepper - ½ tsp
Oregano - ½ tsp
Garlic - 1 clove
1. Take an open mouth big bowl and add broken crunchy lettuce in the bowl.
2. Now, add all the veggies and boiled cubes of potato and beans.
3. For dressing, take a separate bowl.
4. Put olive oil in it along with yellow mustard and white wine vinegar.
5. Now start to whisk it and put one clove of finally chopped garlic; seasoned with crushed pepper, salt and oregano.
6. Put this dressing with the veggies and toss it slowly and calmly.
7. When all are combined perfectly, take a salad bowl and put this in the bowl.
8. Meanwhile, put eggs in a saucepan, cover with cold water, and bring it to a boil.
9. Remove from heat, and let it stand 12 minutes.
10. Drain, run the eggs under cold water, and peel. Halve each of it lengthwise.
11. Now, add the broken tuna fish on the salad and decorate with the desired cut of boiled eggs and serve immediately.
- 1. You can use anchovies instead of tuna fish as well.
- Serving size - 1 plate
- Calories - 25 cal
- Protein - 8 g
- Carbohydrates - 2 g
- Dietary fibre - 1 g