- 3 hrs ago Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is All Things Cool And Comfy
- 3 hrs ago 10 Simple And Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Puffy Eyes
- 4 hrs ago Malaika Arora And Amyra Dastur Makes Us Want To Buy More And More Dresses
- 5 hrs ago Fashion Lovers, For Sure You Will Be Stunned To See These Jaw-Dropping Couture Cakes
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Rechargeable LED Lamp Launched In India – Goes On Crowdfunding
- Movies Nayanthara’s Marriage Prediction Goes Viral; Will It Turn Out To Be True?
- Sports Tendulkar picks five Indians in World Cup XI
- Automobiles Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS Specifications Leaked
- News Amarnath Yatra: 15th batch of 3,967 pilgrims leaves Jammu
- Finance Tax Frauds Worth Rs 38,000 Crore Detected Last Year
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
A missed period is usually the first sign that indicates that you may be pregnant. Nausea or morning sickness is also a very common sign. You may also feel very tired and sleepy. These are very common signs that most of us are aware of but there are certain signs that are seen during pregnancy that might leave us confused and bewildered.
Excess vaginal discharge is very common during pregnancy due to the hormonal changes taking place in your body. Vaginal discharge increases in the final stages of pregnancy. There is nothing to worry if the discharge is light yellow or white in colour.
However, visit a doctor if it becomes itchy and foul smelling. It could be yeast infection. Also, there is a reason for concern if the discharge is continuous and watery. It could be the amniotic fluid leaking.
Spotting during pregnancy is normal. However if there is bleeding like a period, it could be placenta previa (a condition in which a part or all of the opening of the cervix is covered by the placenta) or a miscarriage. Go to the doctor immediately.
You could get a nose bleed during pregnancy and your gums might also start bleeding. This is because of pregnancy hormones. There is nothing to worry about here. Ten percent of pregnant women suffer from varicose veins in the legs and the vulva. This is also perfectly normal.
Also Read: Top 7 Embarrassing Pregnancy Symptoms
Swelling and pain in the later stages of pregnancy are very normal. The hormone relaxin that is responsible for opening up the pelvis for the mother to deliver the baby affects the joints in the body during pregnancy. Hence it ends up causing back pain and sciatica pain.
It is normal for your nipples and areolas to turn larger and darker during pregnancy. It is because of the increase in blood volume. It is also nature's way of preparing your body for the baby to breast feed conveniently.