- 33 min ago To Fast Or Not To Fast! A Nutritionist’s View On Fasting, Its Benefits And Side Effects
- 2 hrs ago Excited For Bigg Boss 14? Well, Gauahar Khan’s Powder Blue Gown From The Promo Will Excite You More!
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2020
- 15 hrs ago ICW 2020: JJ Valaya’s Gorgeous Ottoman-inspired Outfits Are A Break From Minimalism
- Movies Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke: Disappointed With The Show Going Off-Air, Fan Slits Wrist
- News With a scathing attack at the UN, India takes on Pakistan
- Finance Vodafone Idea Slips 7% On Reports That It May Need To Pay 10% AGR Dues By Mar
- Technology BSNL Raises Rs. 8,500 Crore Via Sovereign Bonds To Clear Debt
- Sports WWE Monday Night Raw results and highlights: September 21, 2020
- Automobiles Tesla Likely To Establish A Research Centre In Bengaluru: Read More To Find Out
- Education CBSE Class 12 Compartment Exam Date 2020 Schedule
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Being pregnant is a precious gift of womanhood. Women usually change a lot during the nine months of pregnancy, both physically and mentally. Some mothers-to-be thoroughly enjoy the trimesters, while some others struggle hard to complete the nine months.
Usually there are many embarrassing pregnancy symptoms that may vary in its severity from person to person. First time mothers have more trouble as they are new to the changes. Your body changes along with some weird pregnancy symptoms.
The main issue is that your friends or relatives will not be able to speak about it and the doctors will not consider it as a health problem.
Reasons for all these changes solely depend on your diet, hormones and of course, genes. You may look awkward, but the happiness of becoming a mother is more than what you can expect. This can be handled easily by making yourself strong mentally.
Here, let’s talk about the top 7 embarrassing pregnancy symptoms that prevail in women.
Most of the pregnant women find leaking urine a nightmare. When a woman gets pregnant, her pelvic muscles become loose and this may cause a little leak of urine. This is known as urinary incontinence. Leaking can occur when you sneeze or cough and this may extend till the end of your pregnancy period.
Pregnancy is the time your hormones may work harder to produce oil and it can cause pimples and acne. You can try some simple home remedies to manage the problem, but it is better to get a medical opinion before taking any medicines. During pregnancy, there are chances for dark pigmentation as well.
Around 80% pregnant women experience constipation, at least during the end of second trimester or during third trimester. Reasons for constipation is that your bowel movement will be disturbed due to the action of hormones. It is not a serious health concern, but it's one among the totally embarrassing pregnancy symptoms.
One of the most embarrassing pregnancy symptoms is vaginal discharge. It is seen in most of the pregnant women during third trimester. There are no ways to reduce this as it is due to increasing level of pregnancy hormones. You can consult a doctor if the discharge has a bad odor.
Gas And Burping
One of the common pregnancy symptoms is the problem with the digestive system. With the various digestive issues, pregnant women may produce gas and burping can happen at any time. It can be reduced by avoiding fatty foods. A small walk of 20 minutes can help to manage this issue.
Yes, we do like hair, but not in the unwanted place. During pregnancy time, hormones will work hard to make your hair grow faster. Hair on the head will also become shinier than usual, but growth of excess hair will trouble you.
To become a mom, you need to sacrifice your slim and trim look for nine months. Your body will gain more weight and you may look fat. Just understand that it is a normal part of pregnancy. Remember that your slim look can be regained after the delivery.
These are some of the pregnancy symptoms that may make your disturbed.