- 8 hrs ago Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 17 hrs ago Sebaceous Horn (Devil’s Horn): Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 18 hrs ago Exclusive: Fashion Guru Prasad Bidapa Shares The Secret For Glowing And Flawless Skin
- 19 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Kareena Kapoor Khan, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- News Engineering Jobs: POWERGRID announces Executive Trainee vacancies; How to apply
- Movies WHAAT? Salman Khan's LIP-LOCK Scenes With Alia Bhatt Lead To Indifference Between Him & Mr Bhansali?
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 94: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Technology Tata Sky On WhatsApp: Check Balance, Add Packs And More
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
If you are a man, who is having difficulty with having a child, because of your infertility issues, then, there are certain tips that can help you!
Now, we all know that it is most people's dream to have kids and start a family, when they are ready.
However, many a times, many people are not fortunate enough to have kids soon, due to various health complications.
Infertility is a condition in which, a person is unable to reproduce, due to certain abnormalities in his/her body, that stop him/her from being healthy enough to have a child.
Both men and women are equally prone to infertility and it is a common problem that many people are facing these days, due to unhealthy lifestyle habits.
When it comes to men, they could be infertile, due to low sperm count, weak sperms, low testosterone levels or erectile dysfunction.
So, here are a few ways in which men can treat fertility and look forward to being fathers; have a look.
1. Exercise Regularly
Exercise, especially intense ones like weight-lifting can increase your testosterone levels and testosterone is a hormone that is very important for male fertility.
2. Consume Citrus Fruit
Citrus fruit like oranges, moosambi, etc., are rich in vitamin C. Vitamin C is known to improve your sperm count and sperm motility rate.
3. Vitamin D Supplements
Talk to your doctor and consume vitamin D supplements, if you suffer from infertility, as vitamin D is said to increase sperm motility.
4. Consume Fenugreek
By adding the natural ingredient known as fenugreek seed to your diet, you may be able to treat male infertility, as fenugreek seed can boost the testosterone levels.
5. Zinc Supplements
If you want to treat your male infertility, talk to your doctor about taking zinc supplements, as zinc can also boost the testosterone levels effectively.
6. Lose Excess Weight
It has been reported that men who are obese are more prone to having a lower sperm count, so maintain a healthy weight, in order to treat infertility.