- 11 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 12 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 12 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 13 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
If you are a man, who is having difficulty with having a child, because of your infertility issues, then, there are certain tips that can help you!
Now, we all know that it is most people's dream to have kids and start a family, when they are ready.
However, many a times, many people are not fortunate enough to have kids soon, due to various health complications.
Infertility is a condition in which, a person is unable to reproduce, due to certain abnormalities in his/her body, that stop him/her from being healthy enough to have a child.
Both men and women are equally prone to infertility and it is a common problem that many people are facing these days, due to unhealthy lifestyle habits.
When it comes to men, they could be infertile, due to low sperm count, weak sperms, low testosterone levels or erectile dysfunction.
So, here are a few ways in which men can treat fertility and look forward to being fathers; have a look.
1. Exercise Regularly
Exercise, especially intense ones like weight-lifting can increase your testosterone levels and testosterone is a hormone that is very important for male fertility.
2. Consume Citrus Fruit
Citrus fruit like oranges, moosambi, etc., are rich in vitamin C. Vitamin C is known to improve your sperm count and sperm motility rate.
3. Vitamin D Supplements
Talk to your doctor and consume vitamin D supplements, if you suffer from infertility, as vitamin D is said to increase sperm motility.
4. Consume Fenugreek
By adding the natural ingredient known as fenugreek seed to your diet, you may be able to treat male infertility, as fenugreek seed can boost the testosterone levels.
5. Zinc Supplements
If you want to treat your male infertility, talk to your doctor about taking zinc supplements, as zinc can also boost the testosterone levels effectively.
6. Lose Excess Weight
It has been reported that men who are obese are more prone to having a lower sperm count, so maintain a healthy weight, in order to treat infertility.