- News The Strawberry Moon arrives tonight! Where to watch, meaning behind this name?
- Movies Kalank Didn't Deserve To Do Well: Varun Dhawan Says Its Failure Has Affected Him A Lot
- Sports India vs Pakistan: Vijay Shankar hopes to keep the flow in ICC World Cup 2019
- Technology Xiaomi's Partner Holitech To Invest $200 Million in Country
- Finance Indices Off Day's High; Sensex Slips 400 Points, Nifty At 11,700
- Automobiles Toyota Innova Rolls Over Thrice In Crash; Airbags Fail To Deploy
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Having a CCTV camera installed at your home can be a blessing in disguise as it helps people avoid getting robbed.
There are so many funny and bizarre incidents that are caught in these cameras.
Check out the details about a bizarre case where a man was caught licking a doorbell for over three long hours.
The Incident Happened In California
The culprit who was identified as Roberto Daniel Arroyo is a 33-year-old man and he was captured taking part in the bizarre act on a CCTV camera in Salinas, California.
The Footage Showed
The explicit footage showed that the man was leaning his head against the intercom that was outside the front door and was seen licking the doorbell from several different angles for a whole three long hours!
The Incident Happened At 5 AM
The owners were not at home when the incident happened. The owner got a notification of movement at their house while their kids were still at home. When they checked the video, it was found that the man went on oddly licking the bell.
The Video Has Gone Viral
The weird-looking video which indeed looks hilarious has gone viral, and people are applauding the video camera as it has helped the cops catch the culprit as the images were clear. Though the police revealed that the man had not caused any harm to the property or robbed anything from the house. But the entire video seems to be just out of the world.
What do you think of the video? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.