- 46 min ago L-carnitine: Its Benefits, Sources And Side Effects
- 47 min ago LGBTQ Characters Take Over The Silver Screen And Television
- 49 min ago Kylie Jenner & Gigi Hadid's Will Definitely Inspire You To Try The Minimalist Make-up And Ponytail B
- 1 hr ago Margot Robbie Pays Tribute To The 60s Fashion With Her Flowy And Delicate White Gown
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 8: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News "Ready to quit happily": Kumaraswamy in an emotional speech in assembly
- Movies Is This The Reason Behind Nayanthara-Dhanush Rift? Shocking Deets Inside
- Automobiles Kawasaki Ninja 300 Recalled To Replace Faulty Brake Component — Is Your Motorcycle Involved?
- Education Chandrayaan 2: Free Online Courses In Aerospace Engineering Offered By HRD Ministry's Swayam Portal
- Technology Asus ROG Phone II Launched – Other Gaming Smartphones That Might Face The Heat
- Finance 4 Best Small Cap Mutual Funds To Buy
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
We often notice that we tend to spend our hard-earned money on some of the things that are never useful to us.
There are times when we generally buy thinking that it would be useful, but eventually realise that it does not even make any sense.
There are times when we even think of what were we thinking of when we bought them.
Check out some of the bizarre things that women spend their money on and we're sure you would agree with us.
Make-out Practice Pillow
These pillows are quite popular in the market, where women are not the only ones who are buying these products, but single men also seem to enjoy using them! After all, we guess everybody gets lonely at some point in time.
A Bra That Can Save Your Life
Dr Elena Bodnar who was the founder and president of the Trauma Risk Management Research Institute in Chicago created this stylish bra invention. The bra transforms into two gas masks with independent strap systems.
If the above bra did have a purpose, this bra makes us wonder what the inventor was thinking before creating it. Guess the motto of the boob towels is to support and keep the boobs dry.
The Boob Glue
This product claims to hold boobs of all sizes in place. The makers claim the product to be "A Cleavage Make-Over in a Bottle" as they promise to keep your boobs perky.
If you are tired of flaunting your regular bra-straps, a company named BraZing creates designer straps for you to flaunt. But this invention only makes us wonder what difference does it make!
Holding Hand Phone Case
We bet this can be comforting stuff for people who love to find comfort in everything.
We bet this product was invented by a person who was interested in a foot fetish.
Why do people even want to wear something like these? These creepy designed bugs come in all variant colours and forms.