- 28 min ago Ranbir Kapoor And Katrina Kaif Reunite For An Ad Shoot And Have Oodles Of Fashion Goals
- 2 hrs ago From Alia To Priyanka, Bollywood Divas Show Us The Perfect Make-up Looks To Go With Your Blue Dress
- 2 hrs ago Deepika Padukone Oozes Elegance With Her White Ensemble And Chandelier Earrings
- 3 hrs ago Genelia Deshmukh Gives Us Stylish Denim inspiration With Her Photoshoot
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event To Be Postponed To Another Date?
- News Saradha scam case: CBI joint director Pankaj Srivastav reaches at CGO complex
- Sports Brand Virat Kohli touches Rs 174 crore; check out his net worth, endorsements
- Automobiles Tata Sumo Discontinued In India: Company Stops Production Of SUV After 25 Years Of Sales
- Technology Government Launches CEIR To Help Track Lost Phones
- Finance Wholesale Inflation In August Remains Unchanged
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Sometimes it makes us wonder if it is even possible for us humans to work with no Internet. We have become so dependent on the Internet that we come to the conclusion that we definitely cannot survive without using the Internet.
From getting information about anything that we want to connecting with people, we depend on the Internet for every small thing.
There are those cases of people finding their lost relatives by using the Internet. This is something that would not have been possible without using the Internet.
So, here is one such case of a Twitter story that is grabbing a lot of attention.
This is the case of a girl who posted a throwback picture of herself and a friend that she found during a cruise trip.
She revealed the details of the same and her post became viral and it took just 5 hours for her lost friend to post on her account.
Now the girls are officially friends. Check out their story in the tweets below.
Hey twitter, I met this girl on a dinner cruise in Hawaii in 2006. We were basically bestfriends for that night so I need y’all to help me find my bestfriend cause I miss her and I need to see how she’s doing now. Please retweet this so we can be reunited. pic.twitter.com/LRtk6ClvV3— Bri 🌺 (@briannacry) November 24, 2018
umm this was at 9 retweets when I fell asleep.. Sooo I’m looking for a husband as well so y’all can try to find him too while y’all search for girly. thanks ❤️— Bri 🌺 (@briannacry) November 24, 2018
Heard you were looking for me~ pic.twitter.com/Dz4z1wapRv— heii (@heii_tree) November 24, 2018
She came in with the entrance like: pic.twitter.com/1zQNdztZHW— Cal (@SaySirQ) November 24, 2018
Idk what’s cuter this friendship or the fact that your family all went for it with matching outfits pic.twitter.com/5NMOTeKZ6a— 🔮🦇Moonchild🌙♋️ (@DoobieSnacks182) November 25, 2018
Ohh shit Twitter is really the best app pic.twitter.com/tV0hBb6h7S— Tide Pod-chan🏳️🌈 (@tidepodchxn) November 24, 2018
Yall gotta take another pic again! We're invested now pic.twitter.com/5Qzd1cxzpc— Love Jones (@Msvalentine84) November 24, 2018
As soon as I read “heard you were looking for me” pic.twitter.com/NlWNt9UFcG— Who’s That Guy? It’s Jess (@puertoricangeek) November 24, 2018