- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Mega Service Camp: Offers Vehicle Health Checks, Discounts & More
- Sports Review blunders haunt New Zealand against England
- Movies Adithya Varma Twitter Review: Here’s What Audiences Feel About The Dhruv Vikram Starrer!
- News Karnataka bypolls: 165 candidates in fray, Congress, BJP both have 15 candidates
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A71 Renders Surfaces Online With A Quad-Camera Setup
- Finance CSB Bank IPO Opens On 22 November: Things To Know
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Sometimes it makes us wonder if it is even possible for us humans to work with no Internet. We have become so dependent on the Internet that we come to the conclusion that we definitely cannot survive without using the Internet.
From getting information about anything that we want to connecting with people, we depend on the Internet for every small thing.
There are those cases of people finding their lost relatives by using the Internet. This is something that would not have been possible without using the Internet.
So, here is one such case of a Twitter story that is grabbing a lot of attention.
This is the case of a girl who posted a throwback picture of herself and a friend that she found during a cruise trip.
She revealed the details of the same and her post became viral and it took just 5 hours for her lost friend to post on her account.
Now the girls are officially friends. Check out their story in the tweets below.
Hey twitter, I met this girl on a dinner cruise in Hawaii in 2006. We were basically bestfriends for that night so I need y’all to help me find my bestfriend cause I miss her and I need to see how she’s doing now. Please retweet this so we can be reunited. pic.twitter.com/LRtk6ClvV3— Bri 🌺 (@briannacry) November 24, 2018
umm this was at 9 retweets when I fell asleep.. Sooo I’m looking for a husband as well so y’all can try to find him too while y’all search for girly. thanks ❤️— Bri 🌺 (@briannacry) November 24, 2018
Heard you were looking for me~ pic.twitter.com/Dz4z1wapRv— heii (@heii_tree) November 24, 2018
She came in with the entrance like: pic.twitter.com/1zQNdztZHW— Cal (@SaySirQ) November 24, 2018
Idk what’s cuter this friendship or the fact that your family all went for it with matching outfits pic.twitter.com/5NMOTeKZ6a— 🔮🦇Moonchild🌙♋️ (@DoobieSnacks182) November 25, 2018
Ohh shit Twitter is really the best app pic.twitter.com/tV0hBb6h7S— Tide Pod-chan🏳️🌈 (@tidepodchxn) November 24, 2018
Yall gotta take another pic again! We're invested now pic.twitter.com/5Qzd1cxzpc— Love Jones (@Msvalentine84) November 24, 2018
As soon as I read “heard you were looking for me” pic.twitter.com/NlWNt9UFcG— Who’s That Guy? It’s Jess (@puertoricangeek) November 24, 2018