Do you think that the stuff that we buy from the market has an expiry date? If you rack your brains for a while, you will realise that not everything in the market that we buy has an expiry date on it especially when we buy things from a wholesale market or the local vendors.
This is what played a masterstroke in this case as a shopkeeper tried to fool his customers by pasting fake googly eyes on his old stock of fish.
Check out the details of this bizarre case which is grabbing eyeballs of many after his case went viral...
The Incident Happened In Kuwait
This bizarre incident happened in Kuwait local market when the shopkeeper tried to fool its customers by making them think that the fish was fresh by just adding on fake googly eyes on it to make the fish look fresh.
The Shop Was Closed
Apparently, the shop has been closed down after authorities found the man had been cheating his customers. The measure to shut down the unnamed shop was taken after pictures of the plastic eye slipping off from the stale fish was seen. It revealed the yellow eye of the fish and the video went viral.
The Mixed Reactions
Though the incident happened a few days back, looks like the Internet world is filled with mixed reactions as some social media users were outraged by the deceitful tactics of them, and they even asked for a hefty fine for cheating his customers; there were others who seemed to be amused merely and also impressed by the creative thoughts of the fish seller.
The Reactions Of The Netizens
Amused by the creativity of the seller, netizens made comments like these:
"Why are you making a big fuss? The fish had a weak vision; that is all."
While other fish shop owners in Kuwait posted hilarious adverts on social media, like "fresh fish without cosmetic enhancements" and even "fish without coloured lenses".
What do you think of this? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!