- 5 hrs ago Ananta Chaturdashi 2021: Check Out Ganesh Visarjan 2021 Date, Puja Time And Significance
- 10 hrs ago Jennifer Lopez's Hair And Makeup At MTV VMAs 2021 And How To Perfect It At Minimal Cost!
- 15 hrs ago Emmy Awards 2021: MJ Rodriguez First Transwoman To Be Nominated - How Inclusive Are The Emmys This Year?
- 18 hrs ago Can People With Diabetes Include Pineapple In Their Diet?
- Technology Tarbull MusicMate 550 Neckband Earphones With Preloaded Music Announced: Price, Features
- Movies EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW! Ishk Par Zor Nahi Fame Param Singh: I Can Play 60-Year-Old Woman Or Anything Challenging
- News Situation in Afghanistan, radicalisation, terror recruitment get top billing at high level security meet
- Finance CBDT: PAN-Aadhaar Link Deadline Extended Till 31st March 2022
- Sports Mack is back! Vinales tops Day 1 at Misano
- Automobiles TVS Ventures Into Personal E-Mobility Business With EGO Movement; All-Cash Deal Through Its Subsidiary
- Travel 10 Stunning Places To Visit In Winter In Kerala
- Education AFCAT Result 2021: Check IAF AFCAT Exam Result 2021 Link And Cut-off
This story will leave you baffled, but it is a true story of a man who never saw any woman in his life!
The man named Mihailo Tolotos is said to have spent 82 years of his entire life, where he did not even know the existence of women on this planet!
Though this seems to be totally impossible, but the facts that played a vital role in his life make us realise that he was for REAL!
This is a story of Mihailo Tolotos, about whom the world does not know much about and there is very less information available about the same. So, read on to know more about this man.
He Was A Greek Orthodox Monk
Mihailo Tolotos was a Greek orthodox monk who died in the year 1938 at the age of 82. All through his life, he never knew what a woman looked like. And trust us, this is no joke!
The History Reveals
In 1856 when he was just 4 hours old, his mother is said to have passed away. Since nobody came ahead, the young boy was abandoned at the steps of a monastery, which was atop Mount Athos.
He Was Adopted By The Monastery
The young baby was adopted by the monastery and the monks named him Michael Tolotos. He never ever ventured past the gates of the monastery, his entire life.
A Law Was Passed
A law was passed in 1060 which had banned woman and animals from entering the Mount. The rule was in complete force. Apparently, the law stands rigid till date.
Image Source: Flickr
Only Males Are Allowed Here
At Mount Athos, only male tourists are allowed to enter the monastery and the place has rules that do not allow the monks to shave, bathe, fight, argue and ask what lies beyond the walls of the monastery.
So guess this was the reason why he could never meet or even know about the opposite sex.
Image Source: Flickr
What do you think about this story, let us know in the comment section below.