- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 07 December 2019
- 14 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- 15 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks So Perfect In Her Stylish Black Attire At The HT Leadership Summit!
- 16 hrs ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- Finance NEFT Transfer From Dec 16 Is 24 Hours A Day, Including Holidays
- News 26/11: A trial in Pakistan that hangs in the balance
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapurramloo’s Streaming Rights Acquired By Netflix?
- Sports La Liga joint leaders Barcelona and Real Madrid back in action
- Technology Redmi K30 5G To Feature 64MP Sony IMX686 Sensor
- Automobiles KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
There are many cases of abnormal growths in human bodies that are reported. But this case is quite bizarre and shocking.
This is a case of an Indian man who was left with a one-inch-long horn that was growing out at the end of his penis!
Check out more details about the case where a man had a horn growing from his penis!
The Case Happened In India
This bizarre case of an unnamed 60-year-old man suffering from a strange growth in penis was reported in India. The doctors revealed that it was a side effect of an operation to repair his urethra.
The Growth Happened After He Was Treated
According to reports, the man underwent an operation to repair his urethra two months ago. The man realised that he had a strange growth in his penis and it looked like a horn!
The Doctors Examined It And Removed It
When the man had reported to the doctor about his abnormal growth, the medics removed the growth. A few days later, the man realised that it grew back again and it was bigger than before!
The Horn Growth
The strange growth was reported to be a penile cutaneous horn which was said to be yellow and brown in colour. The surgeons removed the growth the second time, and a biopsy was conducted in which the results concluded that the growth wasn't cancerous.
The Man Was Treated
The surgeons were able to remove the horn for the second time as well and the medics revealed in the report that there was no lasting damage caused to the man's penis.
Cutaneous horns are nothing but the excessive build-up of keratin. This is the same protein that forms hair, skin and nails.
Wish to read more bizarre stories?
Then check our section Insync as we bring in more bizarre happenings from around the world.