- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 07 December 2019
- 13 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- 14 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks So Perfect In Her Stylish Black Attire At The HT Leadership Summit!
- 15 hrs ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Govinda’s Daughter Tina Supports Aarti Singh; Says She's Strong-headed And Friendly
- News Jobs in Rajasthan: RSMSSB Patwari Notification releases 4,207 vacancies
- Sports La Liga joint leaders Barcelona and Real Madrid back in action
- Technology Redmi K30 5G To Feature 64MP Sony IMX686 Sensor
- Finance 3 Beaten Down Shares That Can Yield Good Returns
- Automobiles KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
Watching spiders around can scare many of us, but what would happen if they seem to get real close to you? Sounds weird, right?
This is a case of a man who had a spider in his ear, and the strangest fact was that it even had built its cobweb!
Check out this bizarre case of the spider being found in the ear of the man!
It Crawled Inside His Ear!
It is reported that the unnamed man had a strange feeling as a spider was found living in his ear. It was revealed that the spider had crawled inside and made its web.
The Incident Happened In China
The pensioner who lives in China was apparently complaining to doctors about a discomfort that he started experiencing in his ear. He felt a strange feeling where it sounded like "something was beating a drum".
He Ignored The Pain Initially
Even though he felt discomfort in his ear, especially during his sleep time, he ignored it. He further added that there were noises like something was beating a drum.
The Spider Was Discovered
The medics from Dalian Central Hospital in northeastern China apparently performed an endoscopy and found the culprit spider. The doctors were shocked to see a horrifying bean-sized spider that was about two-inches deep. The spider is said to have had spun webs around it to make itself at home.
The Doctors Were Successful In Removing It
The ENT specialist managed to flush out the spider by spraying his ear canal with just water. The man is said to have recovered from this agony.
The medics revealed that they had seen numerous cases of flying insects like a ladybird or even cockroaches getting stuck in a human ear as a common thing.
What is your take on this? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.