- 57 min ago Hina Khan Looks Insanely Beautiful In Her Ivory Leaf-Patterns Sari
- 2 hrs ago Grammys 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Impresses In A Satin Gown But Disappoints In A Sequin Kimono
- 5 hrs ago 9 Interesting Health Benefits Of Pecans
- 6 hrs ago 12 Home Remedies For COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Sports Martin Guptill swears at Yuzvendra Chahal in Hindi on live TV
- Finance Centre To Increase Deposit Insurance To Rs. 5 Lakh, Pay More On Bank Failure
- Movies Hrithik Roshan's Mother Pinkie Roshan Shakes A Leg To 'Ghungroo' Song At Sunaina's Birthday Bash
- News Explained: Who is this gynecologist from Ladakh who was awarded the Padma Bhushan
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Imaginator Launched: Five Options To Customize Your Altroz At The Factory
- Technology Poco X2 Possibly With Snapdragon 730g To Be Unveiled On February 4
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Can you imagine waking up in the middle of the night to realise that there is some weird moving sensation in your ear or your nose?
What if this weird feeling turns out to be your worst nightmare of a "Cockroach", getting stuck in your ear or your nostril? Disgusting, right?
This is what happened to a woman from Chennai, India, who suffered from a rather discomfortable situation of a cockroach getting stuck in her nose!
PS: The cockroach was alive and was just not ready to let go of the woman's nostril!
Check out this bizarre story of a cockroach that got stuck in her nose!
Who Is The Poor Victim?
She is Selvi, who is a 42 year old woman who underwent this weird ordeal of getting a cockroach stuck in her nose!
She Woke Up In Pain!
Reports claim that she woke up in the middle of the night when she started suffering from a 'crawling sensation' in her right nostril. She even felt a 'burning' feeling in her head.
Scans Revealed The Worst Nightmare One Could Ever Imagine!
Scans revealed the creepy crawly was sitting in the skull base between her eyes. The scariest part is, it was still alive and its antennas were moving!
It Was Shocking!
Medics were shocked and stunned when they discovered this creepy insect being all alive and resting inside the woman's skull after it crawled through her nose.
Also Read: Things That Need To Be Banned In India
He Did Not Wish To Come Out!
The doctors had a tough time pulling out this little monster that was clinging on to the nerves inside her nostril! Hence, doctors took an entire 45 minutes to just pull him out!
Check out the creepy video where the doctors are having a tough time pulling out the cockroach!