- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 12 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 13 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- News US concerned about implications of Citizenship Amendment Bill in India
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
The newspapers are nothing less than an advertisement platform, where people focus more on checking out on things that are on sale, rather than reading the actual things that happen around.
This is all about an incident that happened in 2015, but it is going viral for all the wrong reasons, as it is a case of a woman who offered being a wife to the man who would buy her property.
But the reality is something else! Do read to find out on how the house owner's thought of selling her house went wrong!
This Happened In Indonesia…
Wina Lia, a 40-year-old resident of Sleman, Yogyakarta, Indonesia, was a widow who was willing to sell her house. This was the time when she was also looking out for a partner, as she was a widow.
The Rare Offer…
When she told the property agent friend, who is also a good friend of hers, she also expressed her desire to get married again. Here's the catch. This friend stepped into her life to be a blessing in disguise. She went ahead and helped her friend sell her property by placing an ad in a newspaper but in the most unique way!
The Idea Was Cool…
The friend came up with a unique tagline of ‘Buy the house and marry the owner at the same time!' This went out as an idea "Buy the property and get a wife free", which sure was received quite well by the people.
It Went All Viral…
Wina did not expect her Ad to gain popularity, as she did not have an idea of making the Ad a sensation. She revealed, "I told a friend of mine who also works as property agent that if there is a buyer who is a single man or a widower who wants to buy a house, and at the same time look for a wife, he can let me know as I'm also a widow".
But Luck Was On Her Side…
But as destiny had it, a few tabloids which followed her sensational story revealed that she finally has found a partner who shares the same level of understanding as her. She revealed, "He respects me and cares for me. He said that he wants to help solve my problem. So, in the future we will both stay in the house."
We must say that love can happen anywhere and to anybody! What is your take on this unusual love story? Do share your thoughts on the same below.