- News EC refers false affidavit allegations against Uddhav Thackeray, Supriya Sule to CBDT
- Sports IPL 2020: KXIP's Chris Jordan gets hammered for 30 runs in an over, enters unwanted club
- Movies Bigg Boss 6 Fame Sapna Bhavnani Plans To File Complaint Against Man Who Sexually Abused Her
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Technology Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Everything that we see online these days is not a fact and this case is a sure example of it, where the girl did not travel to any of the places and instead was at her home and tricking the world that she is on a great holiday!
You May Also Like To Read: Amazing Science Experiments To See Before You Die
Check out this unique way at how the Dutch student Zilla Van Den Born proved to the world on how easy it is to fool the world with just a few simple photoedits. All this was done for a social experiment that she was working on.
Also Read: Amazing Ultrasound Images To Check
Read on to know how easily she tricked her entire family and friends about her trip and the detailing of the trip, and about the different dishes that she tried in those pictures, which made them believe it to be too real!
Check them out...
She Waved Goodbye To Her Family And Friends…
Her family dropped her off at the airport and she quietly returned home and posted pictures after editing them using photoshop!
She Tricked Them With Even Letters…
She sent postcards to her family and none of them noticed that the postcards which she'd sent were actually stamped with Dutch postmarks! This is how easy it is to trick a person's mental state.
It's All About Using The Photoshop Cleverly!
To make the pictures look real to the maximum, she used the original pictures of the Asian countries. All that she did was to edit the pictures using the photoshop effects.
She Apparently Went To Exotic Beaches!
She apparently went to exotic beaches, luxury resorts and even travelled in tuk tuks! All this while she was in her bedroom!
There Was Only One Person Who Knew The Fact!
The only person who knew about her experiment was her boyfriend, as she had stayed in the room for the 42 days.
She Even Did Snorkeling!
She apparently posted pictures of her snorkeling in turquoise water with tropical fish around her, online! How cool is that!
But The Reality Was…
But the fact was she shot these pictures in a local swimming pool and she edited them again with photoshop.
She Regularly Kept Updating Pictures
She regularly sent her pictures to her friends and family to keep them convinced about her visit around Asia. This is how all were convinced about her visit.
Finally, She Revealed The Fact About Her Ghost Trip!
After she posted the exotic pictures and updates, she revealed to her family and friends about the entire experiment and they were completely shocked! She even filmed their reactions.
Her Aim In Doing So…
She said, "My goal was to prove how common and easy it is to distort reality. I did this to show people that we filter and manipulate what we show on social media."