- 28 min ago Daily Horoscope, 27 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 11 hrs ago International Day Against Drug Abuse: Effects Of Drug Abuse On Teens, Treatment And Helpline Numbers
- 17 hrs ago Born In August: What Does Your Personality Trait Say About You?
- 18 hrs ago Maharashtra: Thane Records 978 New Covid-19 Cases; Active Tally At 5,634
- Sports India vs Ireland, 1st T20I Highlights: Hardik Pandya, Deepak Hooda guide India to comfortable win
- Technology List Of Best Vivo 12GB RAM Smartphones To Buy In India
- Movies DID L’il Masters Season 5 Finale: Nobojit Emerges As The Winner, Takes Home The Coveted Trophy
- News PM Modi meets Argentinian President Fernandez in Germany
- Finance Multibagger IT Software Stock Paying 3000% Final Dividend Will Turn Ex-Dividend Next Week
- Education SBI CBO Final Result 2022 Released, Download SBI Circle Based Officer 2022 Final Result PDF At sbi.co.in
- Automobiles Ford India Extends Production At Its Chennai Facility Amidst Protest
- Travel 5 Best Easy Long Weekend Getaways From Delhi
Happiness does not have any boundaries, especially when a couple gets to know of the good news of having a baby. The smiles and excitement make things interesting for the entire family.
A unique couple announced their pregnancy news to their family and friends in the most hilarious way.
You May Also Like To Read: Characteristics Of Mentally Strong Women
This is the story of a paraplegic man and his fiancée who decided to share this unexpected great news with their families and friends in the most funny way.
Check out the story of this unique couple which is going viral on the net for all the right and good reasons...
This Is The Story Of…
This is the story of 'Todd Krieg and his fiancée Amanda Diesen'. Todd had found himself to be paralyzed after he met with an unfortunate dirt bike accident. During his therapy sessions, he met Amanda and it was love at first sight.
They Got The Good News…
Few years into the relationship, the couple realised that they are going to have a baby and this was totally unexpected. The couple felt "extremely shocked and overwhelmed."
The Couple Decided To Have A Creative And Humorous Photoshoot
To announce the unforeseen pregnancy to their friends and family, the couple decided to have a creative and humorous photoshoot. Todd was seen with his tongue sticking out and he apparently gives the camera a thumbs up, while Amanda looks down, embarrassingly, with a note reading "It still works!" How cute is that!
The Pictures Are Hilarious
The couple used humor throughout their relationship, as it was an easy way to cope with Todd's condition and make the best out of every situation they're facing. This photoshoot could not be less than that! Hence, the pictures also had to have humor in a way.
An Unexpected Sweet Thing Happened...
During the photoshoot, the most unexpected sweet thing happened and that was when Todd proposed to Amanda and her answer was a definite 'Yes'.
Their Relationship Teaches Us A Lesson…
This couple sure have demonstrated the importance of being open and accepting to anything life throws our way and also the fact that the best things come to us when they're least expected.
Do share your thoughts on this story in the comment section below.
All Images: Source
- life12 Reasons Why You Need To Leave Behind The Grudges
- life9 Things That You Can Say To People Before It’s Too Late
- life10 Perks Of Staying Single That You Need To Know
- lifeWhat Motivates You? 6 Tips To Figure Out Your Motivation In Life
- lifeKnow What Is Guilt, Reasons Behind It And Ways To Stop Feeling Guilty
- life10 Things That Can Stop You From Achieving Your Goals
- lifeSelf-Loathing: 5 Reasons That Can Trigger Self Hate
- life16 Golden Rules To Make Your Life Happier, Peaceful And Meaningful
- lifeSimple Acts Of Kindness That Can Have A Big Impact In Your Life
- life7 Reasons Why You Need To Stop Comparing Yourself With Others
- beyond love8 Subtle Signs That Will Tell You If Your Partner Is A Creep
- life9 Traits Of November Born People That You May Not Know