- News 36-year-old woman kidnapped, gangraped in cotton field
- Technology Nokia 9.2 PureView Featuring Snapdragon 865 SoC To Launch In 2020
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2 Update: Double Elimination & Wild Cart Entries This Weekend!
- Sports Kobe Bryant dead: How the Lakers legend became an all-time great
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Inventions and experiments are the most beautiful things to watch and learn. Watching experiments in slow motions is crazy, yet it is fun.
Here in this article, we are about to share about some of the amazing science experiments that you need to see before you die.
These are the images of reactions of atoms and science experiments that are captured and shown in slow motion. Some of these images look graphic and will definitely make you say WTH!! as they are so amazing.
We sure you would be amazed with the results of these images. Check them out and try experimenting few of these tried reactions below as they are damn simple...
Find out more about these amazing chemical reactions that are captured well...
This is a crazy experience of seeing a match stick burning closest as ever possible! Who knew it looks this scary!!
Check what happens when you drop blood into Hydrogen Peroxide solution. Isn't crazy? This does not mean that you start experimenting to see this weird yet interesting reaction!
One needs to remember that dry ice and dish soap are not meant to be together! So do not even try to experiment using both the ingredients together.
Check the magic that happens when Hydrophobic Sand is placed under water. This looks great! One can surely try this as it is interesting.