- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 January 2021
- 13 hrs ago Ladies, Here Are 7 Reasons Why You Should Ask A Man Out
- 14 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Pretty White Lace Dress, Lovely Hat And Stylish Sunglasses Could Be Your Next Holiday Look
- 16 hrs ago Bigg Boss 14: Rubina Dilaik’s 4 Hairstyles From Recent Episodes That You Can Nail In Just 5 Minutes
- Finance Star Health Insurance Plans D-Street Debut This Year
- News COVID-19 vaccine: 31,700 health workers to be inoculated today, says UP Minister
- Movies Happy Birthday Sidharth Malhotra: From Shershaah To Mission Majnu; We've Got Our Eyes On His Upcoming Films
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Days Sale: Discount Offers On Smartphones
- Education SSC CHSL Cut-off 2021 Tier 1 Released
- Sports Stephane Peterhansel wins record 14th Dakar Rally title
- Automobiles Dakar Rally 2021 Final Stage Results & Highlights: Kevin Benavides Wins The Rally Race
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In January
Few languages are very easy to learn, while a few might some extra time to learn, and then there are those languages that take an eternity to master at!
Here, we are about to share the list of languages that are the most difficult to learn. These are the languages that are tough to learn and even more tougher is the deal to understand and write their scripts!
Also Read: List Of Oldest Languages In The World
Wondering which are the really tough languages? Then check the list below, as we are sure most of us would not have even heard of the names of these languages as well. Take a look.
This is an Austronesian language. This language is generally spoken by almost a quarter of the total population of the Philippines.
This is a North Germanic language. It is also the national language of Norway, and it's also one of the working languages of the Nordic Council. Be it anything, it does take a lot of time to understand this language.
This language belongs to the Indo-Iranian branch of the Indo-European languages. It is mainly spoken in Afghanistan and Iran. There are around 110 million people who speak this tough language worldwide.
Also Read: Most Spoken Languages Around The World
This language has been the lingua franca of the entire Indonesian archipelago. It is also one of the most widely spoken languages in the world. But learning this language does take a longer time than you actually expect.
This language is a part of the South Slavic language group. It is spoken by over 2.5 million speakers around the world. It is also ranked as one of the 24 official and working languages of the European Union.
Is there any language that you would wish to add on to the list, then do mention the same in the comment section below.