TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Election Updates: After 24 Years, Mulayam, Mayawati To Share Dais In UP's Mainpuri
- Loyalty matters most, says Kohli
- Tata Nexon Hybrid Or Tata Nexon EV? — Oh Blur! We’re confused!
- Katrina Called Up Varun Before Exiting From Street Dancer!
- How To View Saved Passwords On Chrome For Android?
- Gold Prices in India Stands Still Amidst Muted Demand
- Tara Sutaria Wows In Printed Separates
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
There are so many medical conditions that can shock us. Some of these conditions make us wonder as how the person is alive with that, and most of these cases can simply inspire us!
Here is a story of an 8-year-old girl who is suffering from a rare condition in which her heart beats outside her body.
Meet Virsaviya and know her special story...
She Is 8 Years Old…
Virsaviya is an 8-year old little girl who suffers from "Thoraco-abdominal syndrome or Pantalogy of Cantrell". It is a condition that occurs in less than 1 in a million births.
She Is Just Like Any Other 8 Yrs Old
Virsaviya is just like any other eight-year-old-girl. She loves dancing, drawing and enjoys ponies. But when you realise that she is suffering from a rare condition, it would shock you as this little brave girl was born with an extraordinary condition that means that her heart is outside her chest.
Her Video Went Viral…
A video had gone viral in which the sweet girl is seen giggling and her heart is beating real hard. Though the video might disturb few, it amazes us on how innocently beautiful she is...
She Believes To Be The Best...
In an interview she revealed: "This is my heart. I'm the only one that has this. "When I'm getting dressed, I put soft clothes on to not hurt my heart. "And I just walk around, I jump, I fly, I run." Well I am not supposed to run but I love running."
We wish her good luck and salute her spirit...