- 4 hrs ago Retrograde Saturn Transit In Capricorn On 12 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 29 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 11 hrs ago Roe v. Wade Overturned: Why Is It Significant; Indian Laws On Abortion
- 14 hrs ago Ashadha Amavasya 2022: Date, Time, Vrat Vidhi, How To Eradicate Pitrudosh, And Remedies
- News Maharashtra crisis: Eknath Shinde camp at Kamakhya, may leave for Mumbai soon
- Technology Spotify Supergrouper Announced: How To Create A Custom Playlist With Spotify Supergrouper?
- Movies Taapsee Pannu On Her Dunki Co-Star Shah Rukh Khan: Even Before I Met Him, His Journey Felt Too Personal
- Finance India's Direct Selling Industry Ranks 12th Globally, Surpasses Retail Sales Of US $3.25bn
- Sports Wimbledon 2022: Nick Kyrgios bemoans 'pure disrespect' after first-round win
- Automobiles 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N Accessories - Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- Education PSEB 12th Result 2022 Declared At pseb.ac.in, Download Punjab Board Class 12 Result Here
- Travel Savandurga Hill In Monsoon - Hiking and Climbing
Remember that first time when you kissed and it felt so weird, awesome and magical at the same time? Kissing can be a sensual experience. It determines if the foreplay will lead to lovemaking or not. There are some kissing facts you never knew. We will help you with that.
Kissing is practiced worldwide, perhaps much more than lovemaking, as kissing doesn't lead to pregnancy. But beware, kissing can lead to STDs, if you have cuts or bruises anywhere in your lips or mouth.
We understand your craving for a kiss right now, but keep that pout for later. Right now, check out some shocking kissing facts that you never knew. Read on.
Kissing has health benefits
Still trying to figure out how to kiss? Well, get the deed done quickly as it has numerous health benefits. It is purportedly good for our teeth and relieves your partner of that migraine he/she complains about. And yes, it also makes you look youthful.
It is pleasurable and also an exercise
Kissing is a pleasurable experience and at the same time burns about 1500 calories/hour. Speaking about the ways of kissing, the French kiss is said to activate 34 muscles on your face and hence, provides good facial exercise.
Addicted to kissing!
One of the shocking kissing facts is that it works pretty much like a drug! The endorphins released during a kiss is much more powerful than the effect of the drug morphine. Kissing could turn into an addiction, but this addiction nobody really gives a shit about and is quite legal.
The science of kissing
Though nobody quite knows the reason as to why we kiss, the science that tries to make sense of kissing is called philematology. Meanwhile, the fear of kissing is called philemaphobia. The fear could be because of sexual assaults or some other reasons.
Lips are sensitive
The lips have tons of nerve endings. That explains the instant arousal you experience whenever you kiss your partner. We bet you didn't know this fact about kissing!
Germs are shared when you kiss
We advise you to brush your teeth before kissing your partner as a kiss contains hundreds of bacterias. Your partner wouldn't really appreciate the germs, even if he/she does love kissing you.
Men Transfer Testosterone
Another kissing fact that especially men need to know is that they transfer testosterone into their partner through a smooch. More specifically, it's the male saliva that contains testosterone. The mucous membranes in the female's mouth absorb the testosterone, thus increasing the chances of them mating and reproducing.
Men and Women's behaviour
Women are unlikely to have sex with a bad kisser. Men kiss their way to lovemaking, whereas women need a kiss after the lovemaking session. This might have to do with the male and female psychology where men feel withdrawn after lovemaking but women need to feel loved after they indulge in a hot session.
The longest kiss
The longest kiss lasted 58 hours, 35 minutes and 58 seconds by a Thai couple named Ekkachai Tiranarat and Laksana Tiranarat. They achieved the feat at an event organised by Ripley's Believe It Or Not, as part of the Valentine's Day celebrations in Thailand in 2013.
- love and romanceValentine Week 2022: Quotes, Messages And Wishes To Share On Kiss Day
- wellnessKissing On Lips: Do You Know About These Benefits?
- pulseEver Wondered Why We Close Eyes While Kissing?
- love and romanceWhat Your Kissing Style Says About Your Relationship!
- love and romance8 Common Kissing Mistakes Couples Make
- love and romance10 Signs He Wants To Kiss You
- pulse8 OMG Kissing Facts To Share On International Kissing Day 2015
- wellness10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Kissing
- love and romance12 Things Not To Say Before You Kiss
- pulseStupid Things Couples Do Before They Kiss
- love and romanceHappy International Kissing Day! Why Kissing is Everything?
- love and romanceHow To Get Kissed On Kiss Day?