- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 19 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 17 hrs ago World Photography Day 2022: Date, Theme, History, Celebrations, Significance and Activities
- 18 hrs ago Century-Old TB Vaccine Could Be Effective Against Covid-19 And Other Infections: New Study
- 18 hrs ago Hair Slugging - The Newest Beauty Trend For Healthy Hair
- News World Mosquito Day 2022: Date, significance, theme and all you need to know
- Sports AB de Villiers takes up a noble role, mentors two underprivileged children in India
- Technology Excitel 400Mbps Broadband Plan Sets New Benchmark In India
- Movies Rucha Hasabnis AKA Rashi From Saath Nibhaana Saathiya To Welcome Her Second Child Soon; See Post
- Finance Buy This Small-Cap Engineering Sector Stock Call For Target Price Of Rs 601, Surged 7.64%% In 1 Week
- Travel World Photography Day 2022: Prettiest Cities In The World For Instagram Pictures
- Education CGPSC SO, CMO 2022 Exam Date Announced; Check Schedule Here
- Automobiles Porsche 911 GT3 RS 992 Revealed With Bonkers Aero Package & 518bhp
When it's your first kiss, you want it to be special in every form. The first kiss is important as it leaves behind a lasting impression on the boy or girl. When it comes to the first kiss, it is generally the girl who is awestruck about making the first move. It is also the girl who is nervous and scared to move a muscle.
The first kiss should be tender, memorable and most of all passionate. When kissing your date for the first time, don't push yourself forward, with a desperate intention. Go easy, breathe and make certain that your date knows what your moves are in a subtle manner, though.
When surprising a date with a first kiss, it could seem a little over crowded. Therefore, when it comes to the first kiss, here are some of the tips to start getting naughty with.
Take a look at these first kiss tips and show your uttermost interest in the relationship. Remember to keep it smooth and go with the flow. Don't be too hard on yourself and on your date too, as it can be a lot of pressure.
These are some of the fabulous first kiss tips, you need to keep at hand:
Don’t Stick Your Tongue In
Women hate it when a man sticks their tongue in her mouth on the first date. So, one of the fist kiss tips to keep in mind is to not let her get the flavour of your tongue.
Not Too Much Of Salvia
This can get be a little disgusting too. Make sure that you do not put in too much of salvia into your partner's mouth for the first time.
Make Sure Your Breath Is Double Checked
Nobody likes to kiss someone whose breath smells like old used socks. So, to keep in track, make sure your breath is minty and kissable.
Keep It Short
Do not prolong your kiss. The first kiss needs to be short and sweet. Give her or him a chance to get to know you a little better in the romance field.
Keep Your Hands On The Neck
Do not let your hands wander when you are going to give in to your first kiss. This is one of the mistakes a lot of people commit when giving their first kiss. Let your hands be on the neck or face.
Don’t Go Too Close To Your Date
Let there be a distance between you two. Allow not the bodies to be in close contact with each other for the first kiss, it could mean a lot of negative things.
Keep Your Eyes Closed
Keeping your eyes closed draws in passion and heat for the moment. So, the first kiss tip should include closed eyes and heavy breathing.
Location Is Important
Location is important when it comes to your first kiss. Let it be a special place for the two of you to experience this magical moment.
Don’t Ask For Permission
Never ask for permission if you want to kiss your date for the first kiss. It sounds too weird and places you in an uncomfortable zone.
Never Start With An Open Mouth
Never start the first kiss, directly, with an open mouth. Lock your lips together and do it gently with heat and passion. This is one of the important first kiss tips to keep in mind.
- marriage and beyondCompliments Are The Key To A Happy Marriage: Here Are 5 Reasons Why
- lgbtqJosh And MASH Project Foundation Partner With Nazariya LGBT Resource Group For #MeriLoveLanguage Campaign
- wellnessDid You Know That Celebrating Valentine's Day Can Benefit Your Health? Here's How
- marriage and beyondExpert Opinion: Hashtag Divorce And the Celebration Of Separation On Social Media
- horoscopeLove And Relationship Horoscope 2022: Astrological Prediction For All 12 Zodiac Signs
- love and romanceWhat Is Micro-Cheating And How To Deal With It? Expert Advice By Relationship Counsellor [Exclusive]
- love and romanceMeeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time: What Happens Next And How To Deal With It
- love and romance6 Reasons Why You Should Give Him Another Chance
- love and romance10 Ways Make Your Man Fall In Love With You Once Again
- beyond love8 Obvious Signs Your Partner Doesn’t Value You At All
- love and romance10 Things Your Partner May Secretly Wish To Hear From You
- beyond love7 Signs That Tell If He Isn’t Interested In A Second Date With You