- 10 hrs ago Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In The Month Of June 2020
- 11 hrs ago How To Make All -Natural And Safe Homemade Face Mask For Kids
- 13 hrs ago Preeclampsia: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Complications, Diagnosis & Treatment
- 13 hrs ago Heartbreak Alert! 11 Signs He Is Pretending To Be Interested In You
- Movies Shreyas Talpade Says Actors Don’t Have The Option Of Working From Home, Starts Online Theatre
- Sports I knew I wanted to become like Viswanathan Anand: Young Grandmaster and Chess prodigy Praggnanandha
- News Arogya Setu completely secure: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Automobiles Suzuki Gixxer 250 & SF 250 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.63 Lakh
- Technology BSNL Offering 2GB Data Per Day For One Year With Rs. 899 Plan
- Finance Core Sector Output Slumps 38.1% As Covid-19 Takes A Toll
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
You must have probably heard the very famous phrase 'age is just a number'. A person above 50 years old, who trains regularly and is on a healthy diet will be in a much better shape as compared to a 20-year-old who has a sedentary lifestyle and eats a lot of junk food.
If you are thinking about how elderly people can possibly work out, you should know the case of this extraordinary lady named Lauren Bruzzone, a retired teacher who is 72 years old.
For the past 10 years, she has been practising yoga and various high-intensity exercises such as lifting weights up to 70 kg, tire rope pull and so on.
Lifting Weights Up To 70 Kg
Can you just imagine lifting weights at the age of 72? No right! But this lady is doing it and surely she's a pro at it.
Not everyone can do the headstand. But oh boy! We can see she is doing it so well.
We can see the elderly lady's self-determination and discipline towards her workout. We can see how she has built her muscles by doing push-ups on a daily basis.
Why did you have to share this video in the morning, Manoj!? It's made me feel lazy and flabby compared to this iron woman... Ah well maybe this is the kick in the rear we all needed to stop making excuses about our exercise routines...☹️ https://t.co/9aQkWJp4lj— anand mahindra (@anandmahindra) December 11, 2019
Seeing her exercise video Anand Mahindra tweeted saying that, "Why did you have to share this video in the morning, Manoj!? It's made me feel lazy and flabby compared to this iron woman... Ah well maybe this is the kick in the rear we all needed to stop making excuses about our exercise routines..."
And we are surely motivated and yes, it also teaches us that no matter how old you are, it is never too late to try anything.