- 33 min ago Daily Horoscope: 20 November 2019
- 11 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 12 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 12 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- Technology List of Upcoming Xiaomi Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Experiencing wild life can be a total different experience where you stay close to nature by giving up all the worldly things.
One such couple who have been living off the grid in the wilderness of New Zealand for years now claim that they have been using natural products and even their own urine to wash their hair.
The couple Miriam Lancewood and her husband Peter share the little secrets of their lives.
Check out their story.
The Couple Decided To Live Four Seasons In The Wild
The couple named Miriam and Peter apparently decided to try and live 'four seasons' in the wild. Miriam claimed that the only thing that she missed during the first winter of their travel was her shampoo since she developed a bad bout of dandruff.
Peter Asked Her To Try The Eskimo Trick
Peter suggested her the solution that the Eskimos used. The Eskimos get rid of their dandruff with morning urine. So Miriam decided to give it a go.
She Collected Her Morning Pee
'Peeing in a little tin' seemed to be a nasty thing, but Miriam was keen on getting rid of her dandruff and hence started collecting her pee. She wet her hair to allow it to become more absorbent. She washed her hair with the urine.
Other Products They Use...
Apart from the urine technique, the couple claimed that they use other natural products like charcoal and ash to brush their teeth. Apart from this Miriam also uses a Mooncup for her period. She washes it in the nearby rivers so that she doesn't have to carry tampons around.
What do you think of this couple? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.