- 14 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 15 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 15 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 15 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- News IPU CET Counselling 2019, new dates announced, how to apply
- Finance DHFL Defaults On Commercial Paper Repayment
- Technology MediaTek Helio P65 SoC With 48 MP Camera Supports Now Available For OEMs
- Sports Netherlands and Italy to meet in Women's World Cup quarters as Asian sides exit
- Movies Abhirami Venkatachalam Conveys Her Feelings To Kavin; Shocking Developments In Bigg Boss Tamil 3!
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Lovemaking sessions can sometimes cost you dearly and this case is a perfect example of how you can nearly get killed as well!
This is a case of a woman who swallowed her partner's semen during a sexual act and was left with an allergic reaction.
Check out the details of this bizarre incident and it will surely leave you baffled!
She Just Had Sex With Her Partner!
The unidentified woman is 31 years old. She is from Spain and had apparently swallowed her partner's semen after which she began to vomit. She even struggled to breathe and broke out in hives.
She Suffered From An Allergic Reaction
The woman is reported to have suffered from a life-threatening allergic reaction to penicillin. This happened to her after she performed oral sex on her partner and swallowed his semen.
The Man Had Consumed Antibiotics Just A Few Hours Before!
The medics revealed that the man had apparently consumed the antibiotic penicillin and the woman's allergy to penicillin put her into anaphylactic shock.
This Is One Of The Rarest Cases!
The case is believed to be the first of its kind ever recorded. The medics are sharing the case details and warning people to be careful when they are engaging in sexual activities with partners while they are on medication.
What do you think of this case? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.