- 24 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Movies Nerkonda Paarvai Box Office Collections 11 Days: Overtakes Vivegam To Claim The Third Spot!
- News 28 killed, 22 missing as rains lash in Himachal Pradesh, Punjab & Uttarakhand
- Technology These Lucrative Amazon Offers On Vivo Smartphones Will Make You Want To Buy One
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Becoming a mother is not an easy task. While few women struggle with the process, a few women have multiple births in their lifetime.
Here is an example of a woman who is just 37 years old, but she has 38 biological kids!
This is one of the rarest cases and what is more shocking is that the woman had 37 natural births and only one last Caesarean birth!
Check out the bizarre case of Mariam Nabatanzi.
Mariam Nabatanzi Lives In Uganda
Mariam Nabatanzi is the great woman who lives in Kabimbiri village, Mukono District, Uganda. Her other name is Nalongo Muzaala Bana, and she is known for her unique name and the number of kids that she has.
She Is A Real Strong Woman!
Mariam Nabatanzi is a woman with steel nerves as she has given natural birth not once but 37 times to all her kids! Well, the last one was born via a Caesarean section.
Her children include six sets of twins, four sets of triplets, three sets of quadruples and a few single births. Among these kids, ten are girls, and the rest are boys, while the oldest child is 23 years old and the youngest is a few months old.
She Was 12 When She Was Married
Mariam Nabatanzi was just 12 years old when she was married to a 40-year-old man. Her husband was polygamous, and he had many children from his past relationships. Mariam had to take care of these kids as their mothers were scattered all over. "He was also violent and would beat me at any opportunity he got even when I suggested an idea that he didn't like," she recounts.
When She Was 13, She Gave Birth For The First Time
When Mariam turned 13, she gave birth for the first time. She gave birth to twins, and two years later, she gave birth to triplets, and after almost a year, she had a set of quadruplets, and the rest of the births followed.
Her Dad Fathered 45 Kids
She claimed that her own dad had 45 kids with different women, so having these many kids was no big deal for her.
Doctors Who Studied Her Case Revealed
Medics who studied her case revealed that Mariam suffers from a genetic predisposition, to hyper-ovulate, a condition in which multiple eggs are released in one cycle. As a result, this increases the chance of having many children in one single shot.
The Problem With Her Condition Was
The doctor told her that she could not be stopped from making babies because she had a high ovary count. They claimed that this could eventually kill her if she had stopped. The medics added, "Having these unfertilised eggs accumulate poses not only a threat to destroy the reproductive system but can also make the woman lose their lives."
She Tried IUD
She tried using the Inter Uterine Device (IUD), but then she got sick and vomited a lot, to the point of near death. Her condition got so severe that she went into a coma for a month. Since people are not well informed, it was believed that she could not be cured unless she gave birth to her 38th child.
Her Last Child Was Born Via C-section
Since Mariam was recovering from her IUD infection, she was very weak for normal birth, and she underwent a C-section where the doctors revealed to her that her uterus had been cut from inside which meant that she will not have to give birth any longer.
Now she is happy to take care of all her 38 kids and lead a regular life.
What is your take on this? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.