- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Mega Service Camp: Offers Vehicle Health Checks, Discounts & More
- Sports Review blunders haunt New Zealand against England
- Movies Adithya Varma Twitter Review: Here’s What Audiences Feel About The Dhruv Vikram Starrer!
- News Karnataka bypolls: 165 candidates in fray, Congress, BJP both have 15 candidates
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A71 Renders Surfaces Online With A Quad-Camera Setup
- Finance CSB Bank IPO Opens On 22 November: Things To Know
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
To grow tall is something that all girls want at some point in their lives. But what happens when you grow excessively tall?
This is what happened in this case where a young girl of just 11 years stands 6 ft 7 in tall!
Apparently, she is taller than the current record holder, but yet has not been recognised by the Guinness World Records.
Check out more details of the same...
She Has Beaten The World Record Holder For Being The Tallest Girl
Zhang Ziyu is taller than the current record holder Sophie Hollins, 12, from Southampton, England. Sophie Hollins is currently recognised by the Guinness World Records as the tallest girl in the world at 6 ft 2 in, despite being several inches shorter than Zhang. While Zhang has not been recognised by the Guinness World Records as it is unclear if her family plans to make a bid for the title or not.
Her Height Can be Credited To Genetics
It is believed that Zhang's height is probably due to the genetic factors that she has inherited it from her parents who stand six feet tall.
She Has Always Been A Tall Kid
When Zhang was in her first grade, she already stood at 1.6 m (5 ft 3 in) tall. Her height is considerably more than what an average Chinese sixth-grade girl's height of 4 ft 6 in or 1.38 m would be!
She Wishes To Be A Basketball Player
Zhang has developed a passion for basketball since the age of five. Her love for the game is inherited as her mother Yu Ying is a former professional basketball player from China's national team. She currently works as a coach for the provincial team in Shandong.
She Is Dubbed As The “Female Yao Ming”
She has already beaten her idol, LeBron James, by being two inches taller than him and she is also three inches taller than the average NBA players. This is a reason why she is also dubbed as the "female Yao Ming."
She Does Have Competition
Ren Keyu is also an 11-year-old boy from Leshan, Sichuan province China. He also stands 6 ft 9 in (2.06 m) tall. With Zhang's growing speed, looks like she will have a competition when it comes to being the tallest person recognised by the Guinness World Record.
What do you think of this story? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.