- 52 min ago Lip Stain: What is It And How To Use It
- 1 hr ago Chemicals In Beauty Products May Harm Women's Reproductive Hormones, Says Study
- 1 hr ago On Shabana Azmi's 69th Birthday: Some Prominent Achievements Of The Actress
- 3 hrs ago What You Need To Know About The Ranna Puja (Cooking Festival) In West Bengal
- Sports Vijay Hazare Trophy: Rishabh Pant, Navdeep Saini named in Delhi squad for Hazare Trophy, Dhruv Shorey to lead
- Movies Rajkummar Rao Tears Up About His Father Watching Made In China’s Trailer Before He Passed Away
- News Terrorists come to India from neighbouring countries, not Moon: EU parliamentarians slam Pak
- Automobiles Tamil Nadu Announced A New EV Policy: Aims At Becoming EV Hub Of India
- Education What Is CBSE Private Candidate? Know About Eligibility, Form, Admit Card And Result
- Technology Dead Russian Satellite Debris Might Be Huge Threat To Genesis II Spacecraft
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
What happens when everything in your regular life goes upside down as the doctors reveal to you that you have developed a rare condition which can bring your life to a standstill?
This is what happened in this case of Rebecca Griffiths where doctors revealed to her that she suffers from cyclical vomiting syndrome that has left her vomiting for more than 100 times each day!
Check out her story as she suffers from a rare condition of cyclical vomiting syndrome.
She Suffered From The Condition For The Past 5 Years
Rebecca Griffiths is now a 31-year-old, and she started vomiting uncontrollably over five years back. Until then she was a healthy kid who loved playing sports and enjoyed games like how any other young woman would. Doctors revealed to her that she suffers from a rare condition of cyclical vomiting syndrome.
About Cyclical Vomiting Syndrome
Cyclical vomiting syndrome is a rare condition that causes patients to suffer from repeated vomiting and nausea episodes. This condition is said to affect one in every 25,000 people. Medics reveal that this condition mainly affects children with symptoms that are often resolved during adulthood.
Her Life Came To A Halt
This condition makes her completely weak. Rebecca's life had become tough as she had been just lying on the sofa and had a bowl with her all the time. Recently, she went through a 'make or break' surgery to ease the disorder.
She Is In A Better State Now
Rebecca underwent a surgery in Germany where the surgeon performed a 'make or break' operation on her. Since then her vomiting episodes have reduced dramatically, and now she is looking forward to a brighter future.
Though She Still Needs Treatment, She Is Recovering
All thanks to the surgery that she underwent, she has been recovering, and she still needs to undergo more treatment to get back to her regular life and hence needs to travel to Germany for her treatment.
We wish she recovers soon and leads a regular life. Best wishes from Boldsky and for more updates check our section Insync.