No doubt that there are new inventions that happen every other day. Out of these millions of new discoveries and scientific experiments, hardly a few are related to making life easy.
There has been a constant research on making life much more easier.
You May Also Like To Read: Interesting Science Facts That Are Misleading
Here, in this article, we have listed down some of the WOW and bizarre set of experiments that people are following to make their lives simpler.
So, scroll on further to be amazed.
3D Printed Organs
3D printing technology is one of the best inventions of mankind. It has been developing at such a rate that the scientists have been able to create food, working machines and other various things using the 3D printers. In a few parts of the world, researchers are experimenting with the technology to create working organs that could be transplanted into people as there is a distinct shortage of donor organs!
Smart Contact Lenses
Big companies are currently employing researchers to carry out studies to investigate the development and use of smart contact lenses. Researchers claim that the smart contact lens will allow images and information to be projected directly into the eye from the lenses or to even monitor medical conditions. Sounds crazy, right?
Programming To Control Living Cells
A team of researchers have been working on a study that is trying to develop a way to control DNA and living cells. The researchers are inventing specific programming languages for different types of cells that will allow these cells to cure diseases and also help in preventing certain conditions from developing.
Sexual Contact With Robots
There are many companies around the world where scientists are working on developing new technology that will allow them to create robots capable of having sexual relationships with humans. A study is being carried out to see whether humans even like touching robots sexually or not.
- UFO Captured In A Stunning Sunset Time-lapse Video
- New Research Suggests Straight People Don’t Exist
- This Girl Might Be The First Person To Go To Mars
- How Will Humans React If We Discover Alien Life?
- Why Are 2500-year-old Baobab Trees In Africa Dying Suddenly?
- A Giant Asteroid 2010 WC9 Passed The Earth Today!
- Heard About The Strange 'Sleeping Beauty' Illness In Sweden?
- Google Is Honouring The Woman Who Helped Clean The Seas Off The Nuclear Bombs: Katsuko Saruhashi
- ATTENTION! What! Is The Earth Going To Be Hit By A Space Station??
- When Supermoon, Blue Moon And Lunar Eclipse Will Happen On A Single Day!
- Do You Know We Only Fall In Love With 3 Kinds Of People In Our Lifetime?
- Bizarre Diseases That Science Has No Explanation For