- 1 hr ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 1 hr ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 3 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 3 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Sports South Asian Games: Vikas Krishan & Pinki Rani win gold as India finish boxing campaign with 16 medals
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Reportedly Walks Out Of Awards Show After Organizers Break Promise On Award
- News Concerned over restrictions on fundamental freedom in Kashmir: EU
- Finance Bank Of Baroda Lowers Lending Rate By 20bps
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
No doubt that there are new inventions that happen every other day. Out of these millions of new discoveries and scientific experiments, hardly a few are related to making life easy.
There has been a constant research on making life much more easier.
You May Also Like To Read: Interesting Science Facts That Are Misleading
Here, in this article, we have listed down some of the WOW and bizarre set of experiments that people are following to make their lives simpler.
So, scroll on further to be amazed.
3D Printed Organs
3D printing technology is one of the best inventions of mankind. It has been developing at such a rate that the scientists have been able to create food, working machines and other various things using the 3D printers. In a few parts of the world, researchers are experimenting with the technology to create working organs that could be transplanted into people as there is a distinct shortage of donor organs!
Smart Contact Lenses
Big companies are currently employing researchers to carry out studies to investigate the development and use of smart contact lenses. Researchers claim that the smart contact lens will allow images and information to be projected directly into the eye from the lenses or to even monitor medical conditions. Sounds crazy, right?
Programming To Control Living Cells
A team of researchers have been working on a study that is trying to develop a way to control DNA and living cells. The researchers are inventing specific programming languages for different types of cells that will allow these cells to cure diseases and also help in preventing certain conditions from developing.
Sexual Contact With Robots
There are many companies around the world where scientists are working on developing new technology that will allow them to create robots capable of having sexual relationships with humans. A study is being carried out to see whether humans even like touching robots sexually or not.