Do you know that there are different colours that define your zodiac sign? These are the colours that can turn lucky for you.
Apart from learning about the different lucky numbers, it is important to know the fact about various colours and their importance based on the zodiac signs.
Stop wondering, and read on to find out about your Zodiac sign's lucky colour. Check out the colour of your Zodiac sign below.
This is the first zodiac sign ruled by Mars. The lucky colour of this zodiac sign is red. This is the colour of love, fertility, and energy. It also signals action and it can keep you alerted or it also provides you the extra courage when needed.
This zodiac will have a general affinity with green, the deep 'foresty' shade, but at times, there are some sources that are also associated with pale blues.
The Mercurial colour of this zodiac is yellow. It signifies agility of mind, intellect, and inspirational thought. The colour Yellow is good to wear if you are feeling down or shy, as it brings feelings of optimism and buoyancy.
White is the lucky colour for all the Cancerians. It is believed that if white has a silver tinge to it, it's best suited to them. Basically, this sign is ruled by the moon, which reflects a sensitive and emotional side.
This zodiac sign is also known as the sun king. The lucky colour of this zodiac is in gold and deep shades of orange and other darker shades of yellows.
This zodiac has earthy colours, such as dark brown, green, and even strong navy blue shades. Navy blue, a strong and cool colour instills self-confidence and helps steady the nerves.
Libra has been given the colour pink. This is due to the Zodiac being signified by the love planet Venus, and light lemon yellow colour with its soothing, harmonising quality. Few older sources have claimed that red with purple hints, such as crimson, are also lucky for this sign.
Different shades of dark reds to maroon hues are the shades of Pluto-ruled Scorpio, as it reflect the tones of autumnal berries. Black is also owned by Scorpio.
Sagittarius colours range from dark blues to purple, it emits a cool confidence. These shades reflect the cooler spectrum of the colour chart and are believed to be useful when there is a need to instill a quiet confidence.
Capricorn and Saturn need rigid, steady and reliable hues. There is much consensus for the colours black, apart from the different shades of dark brown and dark gray.
Aquarius is the progressive humanitarian, as it has distinct affinity with sky blue, (Azure), Aquamarine and light blue. These colours match perfectly with their zodiac personality.
Violet may come closest to this zodiac sign through its symbolism, but the following colours have at different times also been given to the sign: sea green, glistening white and lavender.
So which is yours?
- All About Aries Career Growth For 2018
- 6 Zodiac Signs That Are Always Misunderstood
- Ranking Of The Most Greedy Signs Of The Zodiac
- What Does Your Nose Shape Reveal About You?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Ranked To Be The Most Selfless Signs
- 8 Characteristics Of People Whose Name Starts With The Letter “R”
- Your Zodiac Power Colours Enhances Your Spiritual Energy
- Attention! Find Out How Rich You Would Get Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- What Does Your Nail Shape Reveal About Your Personality
- Zodiac Signs That Will Experience The Biggest Life Shifts In 2018
- This Dog Has A Human Face And It's Freaking People Out
- These 5 Zodiacs Will Find True Love In The Last Week Of March!
- Things That You Need To Know About Stephen Hawking