- 53 min ago Why Do Kids Get Worms? How To Prevent Worms In Children?
- 1 hr ago Janmashtami 2022: List Of Demons Killed By Lord Krishna
- 3 hrs ago Amitabh Bachchan's Voicenote To Raju Shrivastava: How Does The Sound Of Loved Ones Awaken A Comatose Brain?
- 4 hrs ago Janmashtami 2022: 11 Inspirational Quotes By Lord Krishna
- Movies Karthikeya 2 OTT Release Date And Time; Nikhil's Blockbuster Is All Set To Arrive on ZEE5!
- News Ivory carving worth Rs 2.50 crore seized in Thane
- Education Galgotias University Gets 'A+' Accreditation from NAAC, The Highest Benchmark in Academic Excellence
- Finance Kotak Mahindra Bank Hikes Interest Rates On Fixed Deposits FD, Effective From Today
- Travel Kakadu's Wilderness: 100% Pure Australia
- Technology Noise i1 Smart Sunglasses Review: Bringing Music & Hands-Free Calling To Your Eyes
- Sports Sachin Tendulkar knows everything: Vinod Kambli opens up on financial crisis
- Automobiles Hyundai Ioniq 5 Spotted Testing In India With Heavy Camouflage
Har Ghar Tiranga is a campaign organised by Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav to encourage the citizens of India to bring the national flag to their homes and hoist it to commemorate India's 76th year of independence. The campaign is urged by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Bringing the Tricolour home as a nation in the 76th year of independence becomes symbolic of not only a personal connection to the national flag but also of our commitment to nation-building. The initiative's goal is to instil patriotism in the hearts of the people and raise awareness about the Indian National Flag.
PM Modi has also urged changing our social media account display pictures (DPs) to the Tricolour.
How To Participate In Har Ghar Tiranga?
If you are taking part in the Har Ghar Tiranga campaign, you can upload your photos to harghartiranga.com to have them featured on the website. By registering for the campaign, you can obtain a Har Ghar Tiranga certificate.
Steps to pin a flag and download the certificate
Step 1: Open the link harghartiranga.com.
Step 2: There will be two main options: "Pin A Flag" and "Upload selfie with flag."
Step 3: Click on the "Pin a flag" option.
Step 4: A page will open to fill in the details of your name and mobile number.
Step 5: You also have to click "Yes" in the pop-up that asks for location access.
Step 6: There will also be an option to login via your Gmail account.
Step 7: After entering your name and phone number, click Next.
Step 8: Select your present location from the map.
Step 9: Click on "Pin a flag" after selecting.
Step 10: You will get a congratulations message that your flag has been pinned.
Step 11: Below the message, there will be an option to download the certificate.
Step 12: Click on the download option. You can both download and share the certificate on media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Whatsapp.
Steps to upload a selfie with the flag
Step 1: Click on "upload selfie with flag".
Step 2: Add your name and upload the selfie.
Step 3: Click on the "Submit" option.
So far, over twenty million flags have been pinned, and over four million selfies with the Tricolour have been uploaded to the portal.
- pulseIndependence Day Special: 7 Things The West Gets Wrong About India
- recipesDon’t Break Your Fitness Regimen This Independence Day: Try This Healthy Tricolour Sandwich
- pulseIndependence Day 2022: How To Store And Fold The National Flag Of India
- pulseIndependence Day 2022: Date, History, Significance, And Celebrations
- pulseHappy Independence Day 2022 Messages, Quotes, Wishes And WhatsApp Status To Share
- insyncIndependence Day 2022: National Song of India 'Vande Mataram' Song Lyrics and Meaning in English
- fashion trendsIndependence Day 2022: Invest In These 5 Awesome Handwoven Pants Outfits
- insyncIndependence Day 2022: National Anthem Of India 'Jana Gana Mana' Song Lyrics and Meaning in English
- insyncPartition Horrors Remembrance Day On 14 August; Know History and Significance
- insyncIndependence Day 2022: 28 Indian Freedom Fighters Names List With Photo
- insyncIndependence Day 2022: Iconic Speeches, Quotes That Brought India To The Brink Of Freedom
- bollywood wardrobeAnanya Panday's Tricolour Patiala Suit Khaali Peeli Gives Republic Day Vibes!