- 6 hrs ago Easy Skincare Tips for College Students
- 6 hrs ago Discounts On Vitamin Supplements For Good Health And Improved Immunity: Get Up To 60% Off
- 7 hrs ago Shake It Up! Protein Powder Sale On Amazon: Upto 50% Off On Best Sellers
- 7 hrs ago 7 Signs That Show Your Partner May Be Using You In A Relationship
- News Nitish Kumar, Lalu Prasad Yadav all smiles at first meet after new government formation
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 14: Can You Answer The Rs 50 Lakh Question That Stumped Vimal Naranbhai Kambad?
- Finance DoT Receives Upfront Payment Of Rs. 17,876 Cr. For 5G Spectrum Won By Telecom Operators
- Sports England vs South Africa: Visitors dominate rain-affected first day at Lord's; Kagiso Rabada shines
- Travel Krishna Janmashtami 2022: Famous Lord Krishna Temples in India
- Education Download SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 1 final answer key and know the marks secured in the exam!
- Automobiles BMW Motorrad Launches Its New Touring Range In India, Prices Start At Rs 23.95 Lakh
- Technology How To Post Your Instagram Reels On Facebook To Gain More Views
Raksha bandhan is approaching, and it's the season to add a bit of sweetness to your siblings' palates. To do the job in an easier way, we have brought to you a recipe for peanut laddus, which is as yummy and delicious as it is quick and easy to make.
Peanuts are an excellent source of phenolic acids, resveratrol, flavonoids, protein and fibre. They are good for lowering cholesterol in the body and reducing the risk of heart-related diseases. Also, consuming peanuts or related products helps keep us fuller for longer. 
This peanut laddu recipe requires a bit of cooking and only three ingredients. This is the reason it can be prepared in no more than 15 minutes and also makes for a healthy dessert to munch on.
How To Prepare Peanut Laddu
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Sweets
Serves: 3 (6 laddus)
- A cup (around 127 g of raw peanuts).
- A tablespoon of melted ghee.
- One-fourth cup of jaggery (grated or powdered)
- Roast the peanuts in a thick-bottomed frying pan. Make sure to keep stirring to prevent the peanuts from burning.
- Take them out in a bowl and allow them to cool. Cooling the peanuts after roasting helps make them crunchy.
- Once they are cooled, rub them in between your palms to remove their skin.
- In a grinder, add the peanuts and grind once or twice to form a coarse powder.
- Pour them out on a plate.
- Add jaggery and ghee again to the grinder and grind once or twice.
- Pour them out and mix both the powdered mixtures properly.
- The mixture will be able to hold shape.
- Prepare round balls and serve.
- You can store the remaining in an airtight container.
- Make sure to not grind the peanuts too much, as it will release oil and turn into peanut butter. People with a peanut allergy should consult a medical expert before consuming peanut laddus.
- People - 1
- Calories - 196 kcal
- Protein - 6 g
- Carbohydrates - 12g
- Iron - 1 mg
- Fiber - 2 g
- Raksha Bandhan 2022: Dos And Don’ts While Celebrating Rakhi
- Special Treat To Your Sweet Toothed Siblings This Raksha Bandhan: How To Prepare Lemon Layer Cake
- Raksha Bandhan 2022: Mythological Stories Behind Rakhi Festival
- Raksha Bandhan Outfit Ideas for Men: Fashion Cues From Bollywood Actors
- Koffee With Karan 7: Sonam Kapoor Nails Maternity Fashion in Black Off-Shoulder Gown!
- Expert Article: What Kind Of Sibling Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign?
- Best Rakhi Colours And Raksha Bandhan Gifts For Brothers As Per Zodiac Sign - Expert Recommends
- Raksha Bandhan Horoscope 2022: Check Lucky And Unlucky Zodiac Signs Of Brothers And Sisters On Rakhi Festival
- Raksha Bandhan Outfit Ideas: Alia, Samantha, Rashmika, Janhvi's Ethnic Looks For The Festive Season
- Healthy Raksha Bandhan Gifts For Your Siblings That Won't Burn A Hole In Your Pocket!
- Raksha Bandhan 2022: Best Gift Ideas For Your Brothers And Sisters
- Raksha Bandhan Astrological Remedies For Good Luck Of Brother(s)