- 3 hrs ago World Menstrual Hygiene Day: What Is Cycle Syncing? How Does It Benefit Your Productivity And PMS Symptoms?
- 6 hrs ago Covid-19 In Babies: Here's What To Expect & What You Should Do
- 7 hrs ago World Menstrual Hygiene Day 2022: What Is Oligomenorrhoea? Causes, Symptoms & Treatments Of Irregular Periods
- 8 hrs ago Meet 42-Year Old Laxmi Jadhav, Mumbai's First Female BEST Bus Driver
- News Bodies of 3 sisters, their kids found in well in Jaipur, family alleges dowry death
- Technology Fire-Boltt Talk 2 Smartwatch With Bluetooth Calling Launching Soon; Specifications & Features
- Finance How To Download Aadhaar Card Online From UIDAI: Official Procedure
- Automobiles Hindustan Motors To Produce Electric Scooters & Cars; This Includes The New Ambassador EV
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Chahatein Jumps To 2nd Spot; Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Returns To Top 10
- Sports GT vs RR IPL 2022 Final Stats & Records Preview: Buttler, Chahal, Ashwin, Hardik eye big milestones on May 29
- Travel Everest Day 2022, Indian Mountaineers Who Climbed Mount Everest
- Education RRB NTPC CBT 2 Level 2, 3, And 5 Exam Schedule Released, Check Exam Dates Here
Nightstand gets its name from its function. Nightstands are placed near the bed to hold things and are usually used at night. Nightstands are a crucial part of the bedroom, especially since they're often one of the first things people see when they enter. A nightstand is a blank canvas, so you have to style it with both form and function in mind!
There are numerous ways to decorate a nightstand. Let's check them out.
Tips To Style Your Nightstand
Tip 1: Start with lighting
The first step would be, to begin with, lighting to illuminate the space and ground the look with a substantial piece. Table lamps are great for adding weight to a room, but you can incorporate wall sconces to open up space and draw the eye upward.
Tip 2: Add a pretty vase and some greenery
The next step is to place a vase on your nightstand that can function as a textural element as well as a container for fresh flowers or faux greenery. An addition of greenery on the nightstand can be an excellent way to change your bedroom setting with the seasons without changing any of your pieces.
Tip 3: Install a beautiful storage system
Regardless of whether or not your nightstand has drawers or shelving, having a few extra pieces to store the specifics are always a good idea. For jewellery, glasses, and other daily items, use trays, boxes, or even small bowls.
Tip 4: Include some functional items
Now it is time to introduce the things that will improve your daily activities. Although you may use your phone as your alarm clock, having a beautiful timepiece on your nightstand can add a modern and sophisticated touch to your bedroom. To complete the experience, place some pretty candles on the nightstand.
Tip 5: Lastly, add a personal touch
When you have all your basics and essentials in place, it is time to add personal touches, such as picture frames with family photos, sentimental decor pieces you have found while travelling, or even your favourite night-time reads.
- decorInside Hrithik Roshan's Home In Mumbai: Know About The Maritime-Inspired Interiors [PICS]
- improvementHow To Select The Right Paint For Your Apartment Interiors - 4 Steps By Expert
- decorRedecorate Your Room Without Burning A Hole In The Pocket: Ideas For Everyone!
- decorHome Decor: 8 Tips On How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover And Feel Special
- decorMake Your Own Curtains: Things You Need
- decorDressing Table Ideas For Small Space
- decor6 Ways To Create Space At Home For Work
- decorMust Haves For Pohela Baisakh Decorations
- decorPersonal Ways To Decorate Office Cubicle
- decorVastu Colours For Your Home Walls
- decorCool Interior Ideas For A 1BHK Flat
- decorRevamp Home With Black n White Decor Theme