- News Goa elections: Manohar Parikkar's son quits BJP after failing to get ticket
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 January 21 Highlights: Rashami Desai And Devoleena Bhattacharjee Get Into A Nasty Fight
- Finance Buy Aster DM Healthcare For 16% Potential Gains In 3 Months: HDFC Securities
- Sports PKL 2021-22: U.P. Yoddha beat Bengal Warriors, jump to fourth on points table
- Automobiles Tata Tiago CNG Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- Education RSMSSB Admit Card 2022 Released For Fireman, AFO Exam At rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in, Download Here
- Technology Intel Is Building World's Largest Chip Manufacturing Plant In Ohio, USA: Will Be Operational By 2025
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In Winter Of 2022
When you think of redecorating the house, the first thing that comes to mind is - the expenses (at least that's the case for most of us (sic)). Freshening up your space doesn't have to be expensive or complicated. You can do something as simple as getting a new plant child or hanging removable wallpaper behind your bed. Trust me, even the smallest change/addition can light up your room in so many different ways!
So, let's give some life to your plain old boring room!
Tips To Easily Upgrade Your Room
- Reposition your bed.
- Arrange your artwork.
- Get plants.
- Add a mirror.
- Decorate the wall with tapestries.
- Change up the lighting in the room.
- Take out anything you don't need.
- Disguise your router and hide your cords. You can find a lot of products to help you with it.
- Get higher curtains or hang your current ones higher.
- Put some patterned wallpaper on your door or on your furniture.
- Organize your scattered documents in folders.
- Mop up all the surfaces and clean the electronics.
- Mount more of your furniture on the wall if you can.
- Organize your non-seasonal stuff in storage boxes (like winter clothes).
- Get new sheets, but most importantly wash them.
- Stack up on throw pillows for sleeping.
- Don't leave junk under the table.
- Throw on a comforter for a touch of luxury.
- Get a rug.
- Diffuse some of your favourite scents.
- Add a pop of colour to the walls with removable wallpaper. Change it if you get bored with it.
- Change the furniture layout every month.
- Hang photos or frame favourite memories.
- decor5 Tips For Styling Your Nightstand
- improvementHow To Select The Right Paint For Your Apartment Interiors - 4 Steps By Expert
- decorHome Decor: 8 Tips On How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover And Feel Special
- decorMake Your Own Curtains: Things You Need
- decorDressing Table Ideas For Small Space
- decor6 Ways To Create Space At Home For Work
- decorMust Haves For Pohela Baisakh Decorations
- decorPersonal Ways To Decorate Office Cubicle
- decorVastu Colours For Your Home Walls
- decorCool Interior Ideas For A 1BHK Flat
- decorRevamp Home With Black n White Decor Theme
- decor9 Ways To Use Cushions For Home Decor