- 3 hrs ago Sania Mirza Speaks Up About Self-Love As She Flaunts Two Lovely And Sophisticated Outfits
- 7 hrs ago Bulbbul Actress Tripti Dimri’s Minimal Traditional Outfits Can Be Your New Wedding Dress Code
- 8 hrs ago Neetu Singh’s Fashionable Looks From Her Top Bollywood Songs Decoded
- 12 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 08 July 2020
- News China may let Oli go to keep Nepal’s Communist Party intact
- Movies When Saroj Khan Criticised Farah Khan & Vaibhavi Merchant: They Don't Have Their Own Identities
- Finance Rossari Biotech's Rs.494- Rs. 496 Cr IPO To Open On July 13
- Sports Sachin Tendulkar was scared to face Shoaib Akhtar: Shahid Afridi makes another sensational remark
- Automobiles Yamaha Announces Special Finance Scheme For COVID-19 Frontline Warriors
- Technology OnePlus Nord Confirmed To Launch On July 21: All You Need To Know
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
When you have large 3BHK, you don't really have to think a lot for decorating it. You have ample space at your disposal and it is not so difficult to make a grand flat look good. However, most average people begin their lives with a 1BHK where you have 1 bedroom, a hall and a kitchen. Is it not important to make the first home of your life look special?
That is why, what we all need interior ideas for 1BHK homes. Decorating a small home is a much more challenging task. You have to take many difficulties but necessary decisions while doing the interior decoration. But with these interior ideas for 1BHK homes, you should be able to do up your house in style.
Interior Ideas For 1BHK Homes
The most important thumb rule for decorating a small home is to keep the furniture minimal. You may love bulky leather couches and round dinning tables. But the fact is that a 1BHK is too small to accommodate bulky sofas and ornate tables. You have to think sleek and minimal.
When a small house is cluttered and unorganised, it looks smaller. But if everything is kept in its place, then even a small house can look spacious.
As many people look for interior ideas for 1BHK homes these days, foldable furniture is a rage. This kind of furniture is compact and saves space. It also have dual utility, For example sofa-cum-beds, foldable breakfast counters etc are in very high demand nowadays.
Too many doors and curtains make your house look smaller and clumsier. That is why, you must use wall paint colours to demarcate areas in a small space. For example, you could paint one wall all red and keep the dining table against it. That becomes your dinning room within the Hall.
Lots Of Cabinets
When you are staying in a small space, you need all the storage space possible. You need to build lots of wall cabinets and alcoves into your 1BHK flat. This is to stow away all your things and prevent any clutter in the limited space.
Most homes are rectangular, square or L-shaped. In either case, round, oval or oddly shaped furniture doesn't fit into the corners of your home. So one of the smartest interior ideas for 1BHK homes is to buy only rectangular or square furniture.
These are some effective interior ideas for 1BHK homes. If you have the experience of decorating a single bedroom flat, then share your own tips with us.