- 16 min ago Top 10 Vegetables To Relieve Constipation
- 46 min ago Kajol's Dupatta Is Sangeet-Perfect And Her Look Test For Tanhaji Has All Our Attention
- 55 min ago Remembering Lala Lajpat Rai On His 155th Birth Anniversary: Lesser Known Facts About Him
- 1 hr ago The Forgotten Army Actress Sharvari's Latest Fashion Roundup Is A Must For All The Fashionistas
- Movies Aishwarya Prasad To Be Seen In A Pivotal Role In Darshan Starrer Roberrt
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Sports IPL 2020 final likely to be held at Sardar Patel Stadium in Ahmedabad
- Finance Govt To Release Report Card On ‘Smart Cities’ In June
- Technology Future Apple Mac Could Be Built Using Curved Sheet Of Glass
- News Coronavirus scare: Kerala CM writes to PM seeking special flight to airlift stranded Indians
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
According to the health experts, the main reason for rapid fatigue and pain in the muscles and joints is because we maintain a wrong posture while sitting in front of the computer.
There are certain recommendations that have been put forward by health specialists, which will help you take care of your health and avoid certain issues that can arise due to improper sitting and posture in office.
For those of you who sit at the office desk all day, it's difficult to get fit and maintain an ideal healthy lifestyle.
It is necessary that we remain proactive, eat well and move enough throughout the day. This will help avoid weight gain, stress, etc.
Sitting all day is one of the worst things for your health. It increases the risk of heart disease and weight gain among other illnesses.
In this article, we have mentioned the problems one could face due to prolonged sitting hours and top tips to stay healthy if you sit in front of a computer all day long.
1. Leg Pain:
You must not cross your feet or legs as you sit. This can hinder blood circulation, squeeze the veins and cause discomfort in the form of numbness and restless leg syndrome.
Keeping your legs straight is one of the best tips to stay healthy if you sit in front of a computer all day. This is one of the ways to protect your health when sitting at work.
2. Back Pain:
In order to avoid back pain, you need to make sure that the depth of the chair matches the length of your hip. The chair must have a comfortable back with a natural curve. Sitting with a hunchback is strictly not recommended.
3. Hands That Get Tired:
When you work at the computer, your hands are in constant tension. The load and wrong position can give you a feeling of numbness to your hands in the morning. If the keyboards and the mouse are kept at the elbow level, the position of the shoulders and forearms will be correct and this would not cause any pain.
4. Neck Pain:
In order to avoid neck and head pain, you need to properly position your monitor. If it's too low, then you'll have to bend your neck or slide down your chair.
This can increase the load on the front edges of the inter-vertebral discs which can lead to hernia or protrusion. This is one of the top health tips for computer workers.
5. Sore And Tired Eyes:
Working on the computer for long hours can lead to computer vision syndrome like blurred vision, dryness, redness, headache and tension.
You need to make sure to position the monitor again, remove the glare from the screen, if required wear special glasses and also do eye exercises. This is one of the healthy desk job habits.
Sedentary lifestyle and fatty foods can lead to the gathering of cholesterol on the inner walls of the muscles. The veins tend to get stretched out and the valves stop coping with the function. This can lead to a feeling of fatigue in the feet and legs, swelling of the legs and high blood pressure. To beat fatigue, it is recommended to get up and move around once in a while.