One problem with rainy season is wetness all around. In the damp conditions, infections can spread faster. Cold, flu, cough sore throat, dengue, malaria, cholera and fever are all common in the rainy season.
How to shield yourself against such diseases? Well, there are some spices that cure diseases; using those spices can help. They contain medicinal properties which have the potential to prevent certain common monsoon diseases.
As the air and water around you are filled with bacteria during monsoon, try to use the following monsoon spices.
Spices To Use During The Rainy Season
This is one of the best spices that cure diseases in the rainy season. This spice is a must in rainy season as it can boost digestion and reduce flatulence. This spice is also used as a remedy for flu.
This is a spice to prevent colds. Pepper has expectorant properties. It can break down the mucous and clear the respiratory system. Pepper can reduce nasal congestion, sinusitis, cough and cold.
Turmeric is a spice that contains anti-inflammatory agents. It boosts immunity and prevents monsoon-related diseases. Drink turmeric milk at least once a day during the rainy season.
Ginger has gingerol which has a healing effect. It is anti-inflammatory in nature. It can cure sore throat and can curb viral infections like cold.
Garlic is a super spice. It can clear lungs and reduce cough too. It also contains antiviral, antibacterial and anti-fungal agents too. The allicin present in it is a powerful medicinal compound.
Cinnamon can cure sore throat, cough and even cold that is common during the rainy season. It also helps in keeping your body warm. It is loaded with anti-bacterial agents which can reduce the irritation in your throat.
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Be Having Turmeric As A Part Of Your Daily Diet
- Soya Vegetable Mix Recipe
- Egg Palya Recipe: How To Prepare Egg Palya At Home
- Red Lentil And Carrot Soup Recipe: How To Prepare Spiced Carrot And Lentil Soup
- How To Prepare Mediterranean Shakshuka At Home
- Asparagus And Hand-smashed Celery Cappuccino Recipe
- Falafel Burger Recipe: How To Prepare Chickpea Falafel Burger
- 19 Phenomenal Health Benefits of Drinking Cumin Water Every Day
- Kathal Ke Kebab Recipe: How To Prepare Raw Jackfruit Kebab At Home
- Paneer Capsicum Sabzi Recipe: How To Prepare Paneer And Shimla Mirch Masala
- Gatte Ki Sabzi Recipe: Rajasthani Besan Gatte Ki Sabzi
- Aloo Paratha Recipe | Punjabi Aloo Ka Paratha Recipe | Stuffed Aloo Paratha Recipe